Photos For Journal

KillAton

How do I erase the photos I have in my gallery now? There to big so I cant post them. I resized them all after I uploaded them. I started a Journal but the pics where to big.:thanks:

we do not allow you to delete your photos, because then you leave behind pictures thread without photos, so we ask that when you need to delete a photo for any reason, please use the PHOTO OPTIONS > REPORT PHOTO and tell us why you want it deleted and we can do it for you.

we do not allow you to delete your photos, because then you leave behind pictures thread without photos, so we ask that when you need to delete a photo for any reason, please use the PHOTO OPTIONS > REPORT PHOTO and tell us why you want it deleted and we can do it for you.
I figured out my picture problem. Thanks

Looks liek you got it mate yes 1st they have to be compressed. Then Uplaoded. It goes real quick after the 1st time.
Let us know ok?
It just took me a while to realize I had to click on the picture than proceed. O'well I got it, thanks. My journal should be a good one. So make sure to check it out and give me feedback.

Back
Top Bottom