Picky Purps! Whats going on?

fireboytommy7

Hey guys. Been here for a while. Funky thing is I'm having major problems with my purps. Flushed my system and ran 50 ppm pH balanced water through it for 2 days, seemed to help some symptoms. My new ppm meter came in, and now I'm runing 520 ppm or so. Basically I'm running 3.0 ml/gl of Flora Nova Grow, Great White Mycorrhizae (one scoop per 2 gallons), 10 ml of liquid seaweed per gallon and about 1 ml of floralicious plus per gallon. I keep pH about 5.6 and temperature is always around 78 degrees.

Running 400W MH about 40 cm from tops. Ventilation is good, humidity is aroun 38%.

My grapefruit diesel has been doing well, but latelymy purps have been acitng up. They have been yellowing on certain yelow leaves. When new leaves on top come out, they aer initially a healthy green, but begin to yellow from the outside in.

Heres a pic

day24purps.jpg

Purp_close.jpg

So what's up?! Can't figure it out. Nute burn or deficiency? RUnnig 520 ppm so it shouldnt be should it?

Looks like a potassium defeciency from all the bright red stem. Try some nute with a high K ratio...I have a PK and she is really tempermental. Im trying to decide if I overwatered her or if she is defecient.. Hard to over water w aeroponics, but youd be suprised. have a good one.....

And keep the light 12-18 in above..... grab a flourescent or 2, 15 watts, makes a world of difference

Lookin good.. so it was K defeciency? my Purple Kush has been fighting for 4 weeks, and she fnally came out of it. I think i over nute as well. post some new pics for ya on wed. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom