Pictures

Rob ck

420-magazine-mobile252551061.jpg
first time grower not very much space just growing 2 plants in closet one source diesel and one platinum cookies the sour diesel is the bushy one both plant or lst I want to veg for about another month is that a good idea

Only really one thing to know about when to put a plant to flower, one main consideration anyway,, it's this,,,

How big a plant can I handle?

That is you talkin to yerself,,,,,, get it??

You ask yourself this question because of one important fact,, or near fact

A plant will roughly double in size once it is put to flower. It will grow that much more.

So,,,

Put the plant to flower when, iffin it is twice the size it is now it will still fit in the flowering space you have for it

Cheers

To add to the other posts- Besides the main consideration of having room in your tent- you now have another important consideration, which is that plants grow best when they match their pot size. A small plant in a large pot is very difficult to water and feed properly. You can't soak it down without overwatering. So that makes it very difficult to manage. Plus you can't flush if you need to.
So, as much as possible given your space, you should let them grow till the roots fill the pot. Roughly speaking that means having a plant that's two or three times the size of the pot.
I'm not sure if those pots you are in dry out faster than the rigid plastic ones. If they do, then that will give you more wiggle room. But ideally the plant-pot size ratio (in soil and peat moss type soilless mixes which is what I'm assuming you're in) should be such that you can soak a plant down and then have it dry out within about five days. 3 days would be a minimum and 7 days a maximum. Less than three days means the plant is too big and is rootbound. More than 7 days means it's too small for the pot and is going to be overwatered.

I'm curious why you have your plants growing on the sides of the pots? How tall is your closet? If you have the space I would definitely veg for a while longer.
There not growing to the sides I bent the main stem to the side lst now instead of having 1 big cola I will have several big colas
To add to the other posts- Besides the main consideration of having room in your tent- you now have another important consideration, which is that plants grow best when they match their pot size. A small plant in a large pot is very difficult to water and feed properly. You can't soak it down without overwatering. So that makes it very difficult to manage. Plus you can't flush if you need to.
So, as much as possible given your space, you should let them grow till the roots fill the pot. Roughly speaking that means having a plant that's two or three times the size of the pot.
I'm not sure if those pots you are in dry out faster than the rigid plastic ones. If they do, then that will give you more wiggle room. But ideally the plant-pot size ratio (in soil and peat moss type soilles mixes which is what I'm assuming you're in) should be such that you can soak a plant down and then have it dry out within about five days. 3 days would be a minimum and 7 days a maximum. Less than three days means the plant is too big and is rootbpund. More than 7 days means it's too small for the pot and is going to be overwatered.

I'm curious why you have your plants growing on the sides of the pots? How tall is your closet? If you have the space I would definitely veg for a while longer.
there not growingto the sides LST instead of 1big cola I will have several

there not growingto the sides LST instead of 1big cola I will have several

I see so many new growers (I was one) lst this way. If height was a huge issue I could see why someone would bend the way you have started to.
I'm going to share another idea for lst training that you may find more beneficial.

420-magazine-mobile465380357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1627196142.jpg
420-magazine-mobile663451425.jpg

Back
Top Bottom