Pineapple Funk?

BuzzyB

High all! I have been searching the entire internet for Pineapple Funk. Nothing! Has anyone ever tired it? I have some but need my meds for pain and chronic insomnia. Is Pineapple Funk good for either or both? Your help is so appreciated!

Ciao! :peace:

I did find this ........

Seed Bank:
Holy Smoke Seeds

Genetics:
75% Sativa 25% Indica

Parents:
Hawaiian Pine x Real MCoy

Photoperiod / Autoflowering:
Photoperiod

Flowering Time:
70 days

Height:
Tall

THC %:
Unknown

Award Winner:
No

Never tried it myself.

Hey! Thanks for what you found! I am having trouble getting any good info on this strain, so since I've never tried it, I think I will leave it for now. I appreciate your help and your response! Folks like you that take the time are the ones that are the most appreciated! We all help each other, right? Thanks again! BuzzyB

I did find this ........

Seed Bank:
Holy Smoke Seeds

Genetics:
75% Sativa 25% Indica

Parents:
Hawaiian Pine x Real MCoy

Photoperiod / Autoflowering:
Photoperiod

Flowering Time:
70 days

Height:
Tall

THC %:
Unknown

Award Winner:
No

Never tried it myself.

The best I've found (so far) for pain, insomnia, nighmares and stress/anxiety is Qerkle (100% Indica/heavy nightime med) and Kashmir (100% Indica/heavy afghanny strain). Nightime use mainly.

For daytime, I've found that Dutch Passion (50/50) and Jack's Cleaner (60/40) work really well. Escpecially for anxiety. Good for pain too.

The best I've found (so far) for pain, insomnia, nighmares and stress/anxiety is Qerkle (100% Indica/heavy nightime med) and Kashmir (100% Indica/heavy afghanny strain). Nightime use mainly.

For daytime, I've found that Dutch Passion (50/50) and Jack's Cleaner (60/40) work really well. Escpecially for anxiety. Good for pain too.

Wow! Muttt you are awesome! I have heard of only one of these, Jack's Cleaner. Tried it for bed time and guess you know I was pretty wired for sleeping! Thanks so much for the info on the others! Will try to track down some clones here in MI. Awesome job! Awesome! Thank you! :circle-of-love:

Glad it helped. Gotta love Jack's Cleaner. I heard it was a strain that Jack Herer came up with (not sure about that). They call it cleaner cause of that lemon cleaner smell.

Glad it helped. Gotta love Jack's Cleaner. I heard it was a strain that Jack Herer came up with (not sure about that). They call it cleaner cause of that lemon cleaner smell.

I cannot tell you how much I appreciated your reply! Never used it in the 60's....got nothing out of it. My, how times have changed! I am now a Grandmother, 10 times over, and just getting started! Your info was awesome! Is there a way to friend you on this forum? I really need help and you seem to have your meds together! Thanks again, Muttt! Look forward to hearing from you!:thanks:

Have you tried edibles? I haven't yet. But, I heard the work more and longer ..... with as much of a head high.

Back
Top Bottom