Pipe cleaning

katalyst33

So, I didn't know where else to post this so I hope its in the right place.

I have this one-hitter that is totally clogged and my glass pipe is starting to get that way too. How would I go about cleaning these? As much as I would like to go out and buy new ones, I don't have to money right now and they hold some sentimental value. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i cut the fuzz off Q-tips and use the middle to push thru a 1e. cut up 3 or 4 and just keep pushin thru. i use fuzzy Q-tips to clean small sliders, chillums and other small stuff.

Thanks for the info.

For particularly hard to clean pipe. I put the pipe in a cheap disposable container (like when you buy some deli salad stuff) and fill it with isopropyl alcohol to cover the pipe. I cover the container and place on my washing machine or dryer while it is in use. I do this on a day when I'll be doing laundry all day. The gently vibrations of the machines helps break loose the gunk.

Most times I will drain the nasty stuff and clean the pipe placing it under the faucet.

Rinse and repeat until satisfied.

PS. dont use hot water on glass pipes and let anything cold touch them, they will break
LOLZ (from personal exp)

My friends busted his nice bong cleaning it with hot water. We all shed a tear. R.I.P. Yellow Submarine. lol

Back
Top Bottom