Pipe or bubbler? first time..

budlover3388

ok so i have never used a pipe bong or bubbler always blunts so i want to get one and eventually own atleast one of all 3 named above.

i want to start off with a pipe or bubbler first so my question is which is best and if you can please list pros and cons :thanks:

also what is the difference?

Bubbler will provide some filtration of water soluble contaminants in the smoke and cool the smoke - much better on your lungs.

My buddie just purchased a smallish dual water chamber bubbler. Smooth smoke but its hard to empty the bowlhead and not very portable/concealable. I have always been partial to thick glass pipes as it will pass the test of time and does not bring any foul flavors to the party. Look for big mouth and shotty holes for more comfort.

This is what i'm talking about. Awesome taste and cool smooth smoke.
Gbubbler006.jpg

I would suggest a vaporizer. They provide clean vapor without all the bi-products and all of the THC. I would suggest an Iinhale (Butane) it has no bags which makes it portable and work your way up to a volcano (electric). Vaporizers are the best invention ever and the best investment anyone can make.

I personally like takin bong tips better but bubblers are also nice. But for a fisrt timer i would do a bubbler because its cooler and easier on the lungs.

Enjoy your smoke!!!

i like a glass bong or water pipe. A bubbler is a long glass pipe it has a big bowl on the bottom that holds water, like a pipe-size/shape bong. I would say get a small water pipe/bong or a glass pipe. Make sure it's glass. A bubbler is what that guy showed you a picture of. Don't get something that will just look good, get something that will smoke good.

Back
Top Bottom