Plant confusion: Flowering to Veggin

MysticMars88

i have a grand daddy purple plant that is about 5 months old. i started this plant from seed inside in December. around February put her outside durring the last couple weeks of winter. starting showing flowering. i put her in the ground around march and since the weather change there is more sunlight i see a lot of confused leaves and stretching. should i cut off these stretch out single leaves or keep them. my buddy is telling me to dig it out but i think the plant has potential its nice and healthy strong stock maybe 3 ft tall stanky and sticky. Nice shade of purple around the tips of the leaves. leaves also have a beautiful shine to them. could i even clone these stretch out single leaves from where there is flowers?

Let her be.
She is just re-vegging (growth from this process always seems distorted)
Growth patterns will eventually return to normal.
She will be fine,just don't freak out about it and dig her up.
Yes you can clone now, but I would wait until you get normal growth patterns(about 2-3 weeks should do it)
And NO,do not remove this growth it is essential for a return to normalcy.

Mystic,
You need to look at the problem thread titled "monster cropping" this is the process your little girl is going through. I say again she will be fine, dont move her or you will delay the return to normal growth . Peace out!

hey thanks ilynnboy. ya i figured just to give her time its just so weird seeing odd growth. i'm going to check out Monster Cropping. I am glad i know i can clone once the new normal growth comes. again thanks man

Revegging goes in a pattern.

It'll go from 1 leaf, to 2-3 leaf, to 5 leaf.

Some may even be webbed, malformed and circular in shape.

It's all normal. It'll hit 5's again and take back off.

The stress can cause it to go hermie thou.

ya i do see the pattern. i am starting to see more 3 leaves. with this happening will i see an increase in yield

Back
Top Bottom