Plant is leaning! PICS

davidhseo

Hello. This is my first grow so I don't know much. It is six days old and everyday.... it seems to progressively lean more and more over. What should I do?

July 23rd Top of the stem near the leaves has turned into a dark brown color???!! Is that ok???!!

well, you need more light on it. Your light source must be at least 2 inches away from the top of the sprout. Or the soil around it might be loose. Keep light closer...

btw - the brown color your seeing is actually more of a purple, and that's perfectly normal.

The pictures do NOT show the plants in its grow room. I took the plants out of the cabinet to take the pictures. The lights are approximately 3-4 inches away from the plant. Does 1-2 inch really make a difference in lighting if I don't have it EXACTLY 2 inches from the plant? I was just afraid it might burn my plant or something. Also, I may try that straw technique if it doesn't straighten out by 2morrow.

This is my grow cabinet.
Plant003.png

yeah, dude if those are regular bulbs then you can't use them, find out if they are flouros or if they give off UV light

My plant was leaning like that to .... i thought it was dead .... it was doing great, then i woke up this morning and it was leaning. I'm gunna try the straw techniqe

Back
Top Bottom