Please tell me what u guys think

tylerdbuddz

so its my first time growing and I have a clone that seemed to be growing well, then it starting getting droopy. so I transplanted it in a bigger pot, I'm using mericalgrow, and I watering every 2 days or so or whenever she feels dry, there's a couple big leaves that droop bad neer the bottom, but the top leaves are growing good, the ones in the middel have really green leavs, also some stems are purple, I have nutes for it that are 6-7-8 or somthing like that, when should I start them? if my plants leaning a bit can I stake it up?
any help would be great.
Thanks
I will add pics soon

20130708_175409.jpg
20130708_175400.jpg
20130708_175424.jpg

OVER FERTILIZED!!! ur nutes are kinda hot for a little plant like that and miracle grow has plenty of fertilizer in it already for at least 3-4 weeks of growth. let it dry out then flush it with plane water. and i would continue to use plane water for at least another month, no more nutes! soon you will see new lush growth. and i would get a less concentrated nutrient that is high in N and low in P and K for vegetative growth. i use fish emulsion 5-1-1 and rapid start 1-0.5-1

ok j haven't fed it any nutes yet, but u think I shouldn't start them for another month? I got it in a grow box with 8 cfls on her, there's also a leave that has a couple black spots on it, shout I take it off?

Back
Top Bottom