Drooping question

Drane

why is it drooping with lights off?
Whenever it goes into night cycle it starts drooping i dont know why i havent watered it for i think almost 2 days now..
and some leaves are turning brown at the tips..
i gotta look it up but i havent yet..

How old is your plant? What kind of soil? What kind of lights? Are you fertilizing yet? (I wouldn't start just yet.) What are your temps, both day and night? Water less frequently. Water untill you see just a bit of water coming out of the bottom of your bucket, then don't water again untill the soil cracks away from the edge of the bucket Like once a week or so depending on your temps and humidity.

it was getting cold i there yesterday so i put a heat lamp in the area to get it warmer.. and it is in fox farm ocea forest and it is about 4 - 5 weeks old with 1 42 watt cfl and 2 20 watt cfl

Check your PH lately? you could be locking out potassium. get the PH in the 5.5-6.5 range. maybe a good flush wouldn't hurt either. How long have they been in this pot?

The droop in the "dark" period is normal. If you have them on a timer you will notice that the leaves are standing up just before "lights on" perriod.

it been in that pot for about a week and half now but the first 3 or 4 days it was in shock and was not growing, after that was done it started up again....
i know the plant almost doubles in size when the flowering period comes, can I start that soon maybe end of the week? or should I wait a little bit longer...
ill go to the store today to get the ph tester.. if the ph isnt right how do I make it right?

and also i was giving it poland spring water because that was the cleanest water i had but i bought some distilled water yesterday, which is better to water with? And I read something before about sparkling water or soda water or something, about spraying the plants with it once in a while... which one is it the soda or sparkling with no sodium? Thanks

PH...let's see what you have first then adjust accordingly. Both distilled and spring water will owrk great...just make sure to check PH after adding nutes....adjust as needed then feed them.

Sparkling/soda water....don't waste our time. Just keep the fresh air coming in and you won't need the "crutch" of co2 based water.

i'd wait until sexual maturity - i.e. offset nodes on the main stem, instead of straight across from each other, then switch to 12/12.

Back
Top Bottom