Need help

Need help . Red/purple stems, leaves drooping, tips turning brown of leaves, stem system getting weaker. 1st grow cheap setup cfl lights 4 producing a total of 52w . Waiting on order for general hydroponics nutrients 3 pack havent fed for 2 weeks . Dont have ph meter or dont keep up with temp n humidity. Intake & outake , closed environment. Stole the soil from somebodys garden so dont know anything about the soil. I have some 3-3-3 dr earth all purpose fertilizer will that help for now? Should i just give up untill i can invest into a real light and the nutrients .
E09B4960-620A-49AF-8DDE-C581173CEC3E.jpeg

@Chris Scorpio
I just moved to Nevada and want to start growing my own weed. Broke as fuck right now ... waiting on stimulus check to invest in a viparspectra 600w light, general hydroponics nutrients, fox farm soil, grow box that has carbon filter, fans , ph tester, fan speed control, ph up & down. I need to know if theres anything i can do within next couple days to help nutrients gets here monday. I dont know whats wrong with her but im sure its just cause of no food or nutrients. Ive been studying past month and really want to get into growing .

Back
Top Bottom