Plant almost died. Have a couple questions

XcaLi

Got chilly quick and plant wasnt even budding so I transplanted. It's leaves started drooping/getting crunchy. It just started comming back to life a bit but i was wondering if it should full recover or if i should cut off bad leaves/branches.

oh and should i switch it to veg light cycle so it can recoup for a few days or keep it at 12/12

Ok first thing i can think it could be is the size of container you have it in or some kind of nute burn. Pictures would help out alot. One thing i just learned was not to cut leaves off during flowering just let them fall off. Because i decided to cut about 60% of my fan leaves off for more light to get to the stem. It did slow the flowering down alittle about 2 weeks but i am now 7 weeks into flowering and it has caught up very fast. Well thats what i suggest but i am really curious to see pictures and hear other comments!

If your plant wasn't budding when you first started flowering prolly cause it wasn't mature in which case it can take upwards of three weeks before flower clusters start to form. When transplanting a plant it shocks a plant the sevarity of it has a lot to do with how it was handled. If you just moved it from a smaller pot to a larger one without messing with the root mass too much there will be little stress but if you pulled it from out outside or cut off some of the root mass causeing the plant to compensate plant size is equal to root size. Don't cut fans leaves off during flowering. They are the solar panels for your plant cut those off your plant will get less energy and as a result less final product. You should however trim all the burnt or crispy leaves. You don't have to take the whole leaf, the structure of the leaf allows you to only cut off the damaged parts and leave the healthy parts instead of taking to whole leaf. My advice leave it on veg cycle till it recovers then flower.
p.s. Sorry about the lecture like post

Back
Top Bottom