Plants dying after repotting

stattoncreed

420 Member
Not sure what happened but reported into large pots in coco couir and they looked good but overnight they got bad burnt tips,curling of the leaves not sure what to do to fix this.

20210913_105643.jpg

20210913_105638.jpg

20210913_105632.jpg

20210913_105627.jpg

Not sure what happened but reported into large pots in coco couir and they looked good but overnight they got bad burnt tips,curling of the leaves not sure what to do to fix this.

20210913_105643.jpg

20210913_105638.jpg

20210913_105632.jpg

20210913_105627.jpg
Being an outdoor grower, I wont hesitate to tell you my opinion. Having said that, I'm sure some of these indoor growers will be helping you.
It would help to give more info,
Feeding schedule, water schedule, how close to the light are the plants, what kind of light, why coco, how hot is the room, RH reading, pH reading, I'm sure you know what I mean, Good luck.

I’m soil guy but here’s deal

Coco is not the same as soil. Coco is inert there are zero nutrients in coco to sustain a plant, it must be bottle fed low dose or quarter strength nutes at every feeding. Coco should not be allowed to totally dry out so you can’t run wet dry cycle like you do in a true soil.

coco requires that you use cal-mag each time and then of course you need to add the NPK nutes too. Coco is soilless and considered drain to waste hydro so hydro rules apply, meaning adjust your ph to 5.8

plain water or plain ph adjusted water does nothing to help your plants - they need feeding every day, when plants are bigger feed 2X per day and in flower feed 3X per day

when u mix your soup run the water, cal mag gets added first, stir & wait, add your NPK stir & wait, check ph and adjust to 5.8 right before you feed, feed to slight runoff each time but don’t let them sit in runoff

do you have ph pen and ph up & down??
give details on your feed or water routine - what exactly have you been feeding them?
what strength? how much? how often?
was the new coco precharged?
did you rinse new coco or add cal-mag?.?

one of the coco folks will check in soon but this should get the ball rolling

I've only ever used soil so I thought I'd give it a go.
300w led 30" away from plants
Tent temperature 24c
Feeding seasol for nutes
Have had a hard time finding any grow stores near where I live so don't have access to proper nutes atm

yeah coco is a whole different animal you gotta do ph, without ph it’s all over the map

I’ve heard of seasol but have no experience with it, they have a few different products. Maybe post pics of your labels?

weed plants need high N but lower PK in veg cycle…… but in flower cycle they need little N but higher PK…… yet they also need calcium and magnesium all the way thru.

maybe do web search for hydroponic stores near me - prolly only in the big cities.

check your pm’s for incoming

Your want a 70/30 60/40 mix next time in coco gives you some nice drainage.
Coco FOR ME i feed right from the go a/b/calmag.
I dont feed daily , that being said in depends on pot size and how much your lady is drinking.
I have at some stages had to feed upto 3 times a day in flower but never veg.
To me your ladies look very hungry and really need some calmag there very pale.
Also never let your coco dry out like u might soil.Unless you have some sort of issue your trying to resolve.
Never let it dry out in flower never.
Always water with nutes never just water again unless your trying to sort an issue out in veg or flushing at the end.
Which i never do.
About the best info i could give you as a coco grower.
Works for me pretty well.

:welcome: :Namaste: :thumb:

Thanks for the tips guys, gonna try and get some proper nutes in the next couple days online,in the mean time I do have 2 liquid nutes I brought for my garden would these be ok till my order comes.

20210913_125238.jpg

check on the back these are the type of things your looking for all needed in a coco grow so guess if one of them has
pretty much most of them maybe try if your order going to take time.Your still going to have to figure out the pH.And maybe get a calmag supplement sure someone will have an idea for you.Thats if there is not any in your products.
  • Calcium.
  • Magnesium.
  • Phosphorus.
  • Potassium.
  • Sulfur.
  • Nitrogen.

Back
Top Bottom