Plants in the dark

Peacock

Hi, I had to leave town for a week and unplugged the lights. I had no one to look after the plants. I came back and they looked okay.
I've been told that they will be stunted and even if I clone these plants they will not come back to the point where they will produce well.
Will the clones also grow damaged and stunted.
Is it best to start over with new seeds or is there a way to get the plants back to healthy?

Grow and help others grow

My friend have to stop growing and hide the plants. They were in a closet with no lights and under a blanket for 3 weeks. He gave me the best looking and a few clones. The clones didn't make it but the plant gave me a 1/4 pound when harvested. Very slow growth for the first 2 weeks but after I transplanted and showed it some love it took off. I vegged it for 2 more weeks then threw it into flower. I'm sure if took care of her she will produce a decent yield maybe not what you could have but still good.

sicklysnuff.jpg

What she looked like when I got her.

buddingsnuff.jpg

I think this is at 5 weeks of 12/12

what type of lighting were you using? when I got back 12/12 lighting, and bloom fertilizer.
I just cloned the plants and the clones are doing okay. I'm hoping they will do well and in the future give me a good yield.
BTW - I turned the lights off for safety reasons. all my equipment is on timers.

For veg I was using a 65 watt cfl on her and then a week under a 400 watt hps then went 12/12 with the 400watt. My flowering room was full at the time thats why I used the cfl.

Back
Top Bottom