First grow - different size plants - help

the clones sometimes dont get enough nitro so they take it from the leaf if ya have good roots at 10 days then you have 100% success in cloneing . the other reason could be over fert but not likely if you done it right. were the clones fertilized. hmmm. i soak the cubes to 4.5 ph over nite and rinse at 5.5 to 6.0 then i use a very small amount of fert 1/10th to drop them in for about a minute. thats when i stick them in the cubes. also i water with 1/10 fert on the outside of the cube very liltle just drops to keep them wet. they take off like crazy if done right. i dont let my clones sit long. if they have roots poping out the side then they go into the grow medium asap. they get no ferts or nutes if going into soil and if hydro 1/10th only and raise it every few days as you see strong new growth. dont up it if they stress and slow. let them recover and grow strong. then slowly take them up.
also dont trim leaf untill the leaf stem starts yellow. at that point the plant took all it could from the leaf. your plants look fine. very well done. if they were mine and they have roots i would plant them in the medium. and dont worry if in soil types of medium. use less or about 1/10th fert for watering and water around the pot. let the roots grow to find it. sometimes i spary them the first couple days [misting 1 or 2 times max. just incase they need water or use a 1/20th solution foiler when they start to pick up and only for a few days. they get all what they need as the roots grow. that will cut your rooting time down and stress time down. dont water close to the plant. keep it wet on the outside. soil will gradullay soak up moisture towards the roots and the roots will grow towards the moisture. cuttings are famous for mold , mildew ect if getting them wet at the base. seed tap roots dont have that problem. there is a inherant protection in seed grows and it is not established when doing cuttings as the roots grow to survive and are very vulnerable compared to seedlings that have the grow cycle tap root protection from the get go.

Hi nv. Nice plants. I can see that the soil is still moist from your last watering. Are your plants wilting towards the end of their light cycle? Are you running 24/7 or 18/6 light cycle right now. The reason i ask is that I had the same problem during my 1st grow with a few of my purps plants. Since your plants look healthy the wilting or drooping of the leaves may be do to to many hours of light. My purps plants would start drooping or wilting at about hour 15 of their light cycle. I change the lightsfrom 18/6 to 16/8 and it fixed the problem.

msot plants need a nite cycle of about 8 to 10 hrs minimum. a diferent stage of growth happens in nite cycle. and leaf will droop naturally when they need to. sometimes looks like they are not getting water. lmao. dont panic. very common and natural for plants to do that. at nite they dump water and nutes to lower roots and soil. they will look wilted or even look like they have over fert condition. if you ever have done hydro you will notice ec/tds/ppms will go way up at nite cycle. so dont make adjustments to fert or waterings. water should be on 2 hrs before[day] up to 2 hrs after and ocassionally if they need more. only should do your adjustments and flushes during day cycle. it will eliminate all stress issues. also survival of a species is 12/12 for plants. no more then 14hr on if ya have space. 12/12 will work perfect from seed to harvest for pot. and will give huge yeilds in less time. what ever your flower # of weeks is you can do your entire grow in that amount of time with 3 to 5 times as much buds with no wastsed space at all. 1 huge bud per plant , many plants in the same area as 1 plant with any other type of photo period. 20/4 18/6 16/8 ect. 12/12 will do you way better. gram per watt will be more and oz per square foot will be more. you can do whatever you want. remeber this. if the plants droop during day light cycle your giving that strain way too much light. also the bottom 1/3 to 1/2 of your space will end up dead/wastsed space. why not fill it with bud and shorten your grow time. :) 12/12...............

msot plants need a nite cycle of about 8 to 10 hrs minimum. a diferent stage of growth happens in nite cycle. and leaf will droop naturally when they need to. sometimes looks like they are not getting water. lmao. dont panic. very common and natural for plants to do that. at nite they dump water and nutes to lower roots and soil. they will look wilted or even look like they have over fert condition. if you ever have done hydro you will notice ec/tds/ppms will go way up at nite cycle. so dont make adjustments to fert or waterings. water should be on 2 hrs before[day] up to 2 hrs after and ocassionally if they need more. only should do your adjustments and flushes during day cycle. it will eliminate all stress issues. also survival of a species is 12/12 for plants. no more then 14hr on if ya have space. 12/12 will work perfect from seed to harvest for pot. and will give huge yeilds in less time. what ever your flower # of weeks is you can do your entire grow in that amount of time with 3 to 5 times as much buds with no wastsed space at all. 1 huge bud per plant , many plants in the same area as 1 plant with any other type of photo period. 20/4 18/6 16/8 ect. 12/12 will do you way better. gram per watt will be more and oz per square foot will be more. you can do whatever you want. remeber this. if the plants droop during day light cycle your giving that strain way too much light. also the bottom 1/3 to 1/2 of your space will end up dead/wastsed space. why not fill it with bud and shorten your grow time. :) 12/12...............

lol gair were you totally mashed when you wrote this? your advice is all over the place mate.

sorry mate but if i was the o.p i would feel like i just took my car in for air pressure check and got told i need a new engine, lol.

1 set of advice does not fit all situations.
a vast amount of people use light greater than 12/12 and pull of amazing yeilds that outweight a 12/12 superfast grow.

sea of green, 12/12, hydro flush cycles...and so on, lol

everything has its place my friend.
how many lights does a person have, how much space, how much time. maybe someone is only allowed a few plants but they can be large.
plenty of good advice in what your saying i guess, but i have to be honest and say its just vommited onto the page with no real focus on the individual situation ;)

not trying to be cruel my friend, its just that we have thousands of people to give advice...it takes a little extra effort to give GOOD advice =)

agreed for sure. :thanks: only if the shoe fits. i where size 13 so if size 14 feet try to fit in the feet will hurt lol. and smaller than that you will trip alot. yes one size does not fit all but seeing alot of grow spaces here in 420 much more can be done in a way more simpiler and effiecent manner. and alot less stress and time. yes everything you said is true but dosent take anything away of what i said it is just a diferent way to see the same things is all and if what i say fits so be it and if what you say fits so be it. it all comes down to what the grower is wanting the end product to be and how they want to get there in their own time frame. i have helped so many growers to increese yeild and quality everytime when i have seen and know what they got my advice is just an example of what can be done. we will meet some day i hope and share buds between. i have went thru all your pics and all your advice is great stuff no doubt about that. and that post was answered thru my email and got in this thred it should of gone to a diferent thred. next time ill be more carefull of the post as this has happened before a couple of times when posting directly from emails instead of at the 420 portal. :peace:

yeah i avoid giving advice via private mail like its a contagious disease. i dont have liability insurance if someones crop goes wrong and i get blamed :rofl:
best to keep everything public so we can all parity check each other =D

agreed for sure. :thanks: only if the shoe fits. i where size 13 so if size 14 feet try to fit in the feet will hurt lol. and smaller than that you will trip alot. yes one size does not fit all but seeing alot of grow spaces here in 420 much more can be done in a way more simpiler and effiecent manner. and alot less stress and time. yes everything you said is true but dosent take anything away of what i said it is just a diferent way to see the same things is all and if what i say fits so be it and if what you say fits so be it. it all comes down to what the grower is wanting the end product to be and how they want to get there in their own time frame. i have helped so many growers to increese yeild and quality everytime when i have seen and know what they got my advice is just an example of what can be done. we will meet some day i hope and share buds between. i have went thru all your pics and all your advice is great stuff no doubt about that. and that post was answered thru my email and got in this thred it should of gone to a diferent thred. next time ill be more carefull of the post as this has happened before a couple of times when posting directly from emails instead of at the 420 portal. :peace:

so true brother giga please always comment to me if something looks out of place to ya. i really appreciate it and am very gratefull for it. when i am reading the emails from my phone is when i think the issue is happening but for sure it is with the emails. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom