confused?

toker20

ok well i germed about 5 seeds and 3 sprouted so i planted them in small cups gave them a little water and then completly forgot about the plants and left them in the garage for 2 days. but they still popped up out of the soil a good 2-3 inches, so what i need to know is that if i get some light on them soon will they still grow?

thanks man u guys are awesome, lol i got 5 compact flouro's today and should be setting them up tommorow, and i m thinking of possibly making a grow journal. but hey one more quick question should i grow the three that sprouted together, i just dont know if possibly growing males and females together might fuck up all the plants?

its a 50-50 chance either way. if u have the right conditions tho, chances are you may not even get any males at all, it just depends.

i think its a 12.5% chance. but i 'm sure i'm wrong, i haven't taken stat. so the point of this post is... I have no point. BUT, I am stoned. so good luck
:smokin:
Edit: Yeah, i'm stoned. Its a 12.5% chance they'll all be females. but, i'm sure i'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom