Please help - 2nd true set of leaves not in a good shape

mansariyant

Hey guys,I think I'm facing some trouble here with my little young seedling plant, and I wonder if its gonna be problem when she grows old. I might have put 2 of them in a very hot condition (37-c) or fed them too much nutrients with ec 2.0 & ph 5.5 in the form of droplet water into a rockwools & drained out in resevoir but now dropped to ec 1.4 and after feeding i checked it went back up to ec 1.7 but one of them looks just fine and another one second set of true leaves are not in the good shape which it is supposed to. As I attached pic below, gonna be a problem or not pls help.

420-magazine-mobile759389562.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Raise your ph to 6.0 and cut nutes by half, make sure to use cal-mag. Did you soak your rock wool in 6.0 ph and flush them before use? If not flush them good with 6.0 ph plain water, wait a few days or until the rock wool lightens up and start nutes. Deformed leaves is a sign of ph issues 99 pecent of the time.

Raise your ph to 6.0 and cut nutes by half, make sure to use cal-mag. Did you soak your rock wool in 6.0 ph and flush them before use? If not flush them good with 6.0 ph plain water, wait a few days or until the rock wool lightens up and start nutes. Deformed leaves is a sign of ph issues 99 pecent of the time.

Yes, i did soak it with ph 5.5 and I would try to follow your suggestions thank you

Do yourself a favor, and put those girls in a planter with good soil, so they can adapt to their environment. How do you expect them to grow in a small cube? In my opinion, leaving them in Rock wool is a huge mistake and you should address this immediately....

Do yourself a favor, and put those girls in a planter with good soil, so they can adapt to their environment. How do you expect them to grow in a small cube? In my opinion, leaving them in Rock wool is a huge mistake and you should address this immediately....

I planned on growing those in Hydroponic system and when I see roots coming up at the bottom I'll definitely put those in a system but thanks anyway.

The big rockwool block isn't the best to go into hydro in my opinion. You would have been better off to go from the 2x2 right into your hydro system and top feed until the root made it into the water. Since you have them in the big block already, make sure the rockwool isn't touching your hydro water, it will wick it up and can cause rot. I have used the big block a few times because I needed to wait for room in bloom and it was fine.

Back
Top Bottom