Please help a desperate soul out

GroKind

After all these years of smoking shitty weed, I finally think I try to grow my own. I'm sick of either having none or always looking for anything. The last, what most of you call good herb, I smoked was like 5 years ago.
I was wondering if you'all could help me pick a strain that would fit this criteria.

1.I'm an unexperienced grower-so I need something easy to grow/hearty.
2.The grow will be indoors in soil
3.stealth grow-compact plant with not much odor.
4.more up, less paranoid type of buzz.

Thanks for your time:peace:

Grokind:

As far as type of plant to grow, pay attention to descriptions and pick one that meets your needs. To be honest, unless you are paying top dollar, you probably wont be getting F1 seeds, so the plants will have various shapes and strengths. I have had very good luck with indoor mixes, to hell with what it is called as long as you can grow what YOU like. plant 20 mix seeds and you'll probably get at least 2-3 keeper moms to take clones from. Stick to reputable seed dealers and remember: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...

Good luck!

GroKind said:
Thanks alot for the info.HONU. I'm guessing that the F1 seeds are feminized seeds.
Not feminized, F1 means it is the first cross of 2 plants, that is where you get the most vigor and matching genetics, vs f2 and f3 etc where the mix of genes produces much greater variation.

i know that northern lights doesnt smell much when grown.thats why college kids living in the dorms choose that strain.

Thanks Honu & JamesF...I've heard somewhere that nothern lights is good for a beginner grower. I wonder if this plant does well in a limited space?--topping? SCReen Of Green?

I was just coming to say NL. It does pretty well in limited space, and if it starts growing bigger than you need, you can always clone, top, prune, or tie it down, LST. There's all types of thigns you can do. It'd be a pretty good grow for you.

If you need more information on growing, check out the grow journals. Urdedpal, P420 (r.i.p), stix, dankcloset, no dirt weed 4 me, all great grower's.

Back
Top Bottom