What Strain is it? Smoothie Auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Sativa 35%/Indica 65%
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? Im not sure
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Half Ocean Farm Half Fox Farm Dr. Earth Organic Fertilizer
If Soil... What Size Pot? 5 gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? (1) MIGRO ARAY 2 120W
Is it Air Cooled? fans and house ac
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 74 day/69night
RH of Room/Cabinet? 48-53%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? run off 6.7
Any Pests? Known None
How Often are you Watering? once a day
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? currently none just water
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4x4

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

Hey Doni,

Welcome to 420! That’s a beautiful girl you have there so congrats on that!!! Sadly can’t see trichs well enough to tell clear, cloudy or amber with certainty, looks mostly cloudy but old eyes & iPad are not a good combo.

Can you drop a pic of the whole plant? The loupe or viewing device is not doing you justice. So just by color of the pistils would say you are in the harvest window however sage advice is wait until you think they are ready and give them another week to 10 days.

fhesh fluffy pistils means she is still bulking up, when the pistils turn dark & crinkle up then you are entering in the harvest window, most want a 10 to 30 percent amber, but everyone’s preference is unique

anyway don’t chop on my word but wait for more growers to chime in

really top notch work!!!

Hey Doni,

Welcome to 420! That’s a beautiful girl you have there so congrats on that!!! Sadly can’t see trichs well enough to tell clear, cloudy or amber with certainty, looks mostly cloudy but old eyes & iPad are not a good combo.

Can you drop a pic of the whole plant? The loupe or viewing device is not doing you justice. So just by color of the pistils would say you are in the harvest window however sage advice is wait until you think they are ready and give them another week to 10 days.

fhesh fluffy pistils means she is still bulking up, when the pistils turn dark & crinkle up then you are entering in the harvest window, most want a 10 to 30 percent amber, but everyone’s preference is unique

anyway don’t chop on my word but wait for more growers to chime in

really top notch work!!!
Thank you so much for your kind words! Really means a lot I have been so excited this entire process!! After looking at the pictures I originally uploaded you're definitely correct I think my hand was shaking. I added pics of the whole plant, and also what I think are better shots through the loupe. Thanks again for taking a look and responding. I really appreciate it!!!

IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

I can't see the trichomes clearly, so it is hard to tell that way. But your pistils are all pulled in and colored, so that is usually a pretty good indicator that you are in the 'harvest window'. If it was me, I would probably wait another week, but it would probably be fine if you cut them now.

I can't see the trichomes clearly, so it is hard to tell that way. But your pistils are all pulled in and colored, so that is usually a pretty good indicator that you are in the 'harvest window'. If it was me, I would probably wait another week, but it would probably be fine if you cut the
Thank you so much for taking the time to look and respond!! I don't know what I am doing with this camera lol.

Back
Top Bottom