Please Help Me - Something is wrong

MrPeab

Hi 420 Gang,
I need some help please, I planted some feminized seeds purchased from a seed bank. I germinated them directly in 1 gallon pots by just putting the seeds into a small hole. I have usually germinated them in a paper towel between 2 plates so this is the first year I did something different. Out of the 20 seeds I used all came to life and one of them was different than all the rest. From the beginning after it got it's first few sets of leaves one of them turned very different. Its leaves began to curl up real tight where at a glance it almost looked like it was budding or at a closer look it resembled cabbage. But it was not they just were leaves and I went ahead and put it into the ground with all the rest, hoping it would come out of it whatever it was doing. After approximately 4 to 6 weeks it seemed to come out of it and it was producing normal growth but the original growth stayed the same on the bottom of the plant. A couple of weeks later it began to produce growth similar to how it was in the beginning. Now I have 3 plants showing the same wierd growth and those plants also had their growth stunted. They did not grow at the rate the other plants were growing. What makes it even more strange is that all 3 are different strains and they are at different areas of the grow. Now there are a couple more plants showing the same curly leaves for a total of 5 out of 20. I have looked around the internet and asked the grow supplier and no-one knows what's going on so now I come to you the experts in hopes of identifing what's happening to my plants.

I have been using a compost tea that I brew once a week. I brew it inside a 30 gallon plastic barrel with a Tea Lab bubble snake aerator an air pump and the Tea Lab 30-50 gal brew bag.
The recipe consits of the following: It is based on the recipe from Vital Earth or Vital Landscaping. I start by dechlorinating the water in the barrel. The night I start the brew I first add to the water 2 shot glasses (60 ml ) of HiBrix mollasses, i do this right before I start to mix up the tea bag contents.

Baseline granular compost concentrate. 260 ml, Humus 260 ml, Earthworm castings 520 ml, Organic compost 260 ml, powdered glcial rock dust, 32 ml, Soluable seaweed extract 48 ml (NPK 1-1-17), Mexican Bat Guano 30 Tblsp, (NPK 10-1-1), ingredients are mixed well in 5 gallon bucket than poured into the brew bag and hung inside the barrel suspending in the middle. Brews for approximately 24 hours than I remove the bag and add the final ingredients. Inscect Frass 64 ml (NPK 2-2-2), Vital Fish liquid fish hydrolosate 64 ml (NPK 2-4-0), Orca Premium liquid mycorrhizae 20 ml. Let brew for a couple more hours than its time to put on plants. I use a 5 gallon bucket and I add 50% of the tea and 50% of de-chlorinated water. I than pour approximatelly 2 1/2 gallons per plant. I find I have to also water with de-chlorinated water 2 times between tea applications.
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME figure out what is going wrong with my plants. Here are some pictures to show you what I have discussed with you above. Please feel free to comment on my situation.

May 10, this is what the plant looked like early in its growth.
May_10_a.jpg

May 10 this is what the grow looked like.
20150504_224258.jpg

May 17 the plants were doing real good
May_17_a.jpg

May 24 Plants were doing ok
May_24_k.jpg
May_24_l.jpg

May 25
May_25_a.jpg

May 26
May_26_b.jpg
May_26_a.jpg

May 30 you can see the new growth on the one with problem

May_30_a.jpg

June 6 still looking good nd growing fast.
June_6_a.jpg
June_6_b.jpg

June 10 still happy with progress
June_10_g.jpg
June_10_d.jpg
June_10_c.jpg
May_24_l.jpg
June_10_e.jpg

June 14 I realize the problem is bigger than I thought so I start looking into what it is
June_14_b.jpg
June_14_c.jpg
June_14_a.jpg

June 19 It is now on 5 plants and plants dont look so vibrant
June_19g.jpg
June_19_f.jpg
June_19_d.jpg
June_19_a.jpg
June_19_c.jpg
June_19_E.jpg
20150619_200545.jpg
20150619_200503.jpg
20150619_200516.jpg
20150619_200705.jpg
20150619_200657.jpg

PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG AND HOW I CAN FIX THEM I WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATIVE.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME.

Re: PLEASE HELP ME, Something is wrong

dehydrated imo, to high a heat and to rich a nute will cause crispy tips, avoid any further nutes for 10-14 days until you see an improvement, but first a flush, 5 us gallons per plant with air temperate water, allow overnight to drain, also improve a breeze way so some wind can ride thru there ....good luck

dehydrated imo, to high a heat and to rich a nute will cause crispy tips, avoid any further nutes for 10-14 days until you see an improvement, but first a flush, 5 us gallons per plant with air temperate water, allow overnight to drain, also improve a breeze way so some wind can ride thru there ....good luck

High temps are very hard on plants period. Increase air flow and the advice vastok gave you, you should follow it to the letter. :420:

Thank you very much for your advice vastok and rillos, I cannot do anything about the heat in this damn valley, but I can do what you say about giving it water and maybe placing some fans out there. Would that help if I put some big fans out there with them? I also forgot to mention that my soil is a sandy loam soil and it does have a tendancy to dry out fast, I have used waterhold products to help but I will follow your advice to a tee.

31737.JPG
kj_jk.JPG
31737.JPG
14977.JPG
21996.JPG

can anyone help with these.
The pic of the two plants I shocked them, durrr with a cold water flush, hope the will come back, the really curled up one is an extreme kush. the others leaves are curling

Back
Top Bottom