Please help me with nutrients!

ILoveGrowing

Hello! This is my first grow and I am growing 2 amnesia haze Autoflower and 1 Blueberry Autoflower. I've never messed with nutrients. They're all at the flowering stage and I've read that you need to give less nitrogen and more phosphorus and potassium. Is 3-4-4 okay to use right now?

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes. That will work for now . But you would want something like 1-5-5 or 0-10-10

Sent from my SGH-I747M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think you would want a little less nitrogen. But if that's all you have then use it

I think you would want a little less nitrogen. But if that's all you have then use it

It's is "espoma". Can you tell me how much to feed? They are in a about 2 gallon pot.
420-magazine-mobile984451006.jpg

Ya around the drip line. If i were you i would look for some nutrients to mix in with your water. General hydroponics has a good organic selection of nutrients that are not very expensive and work great

Ya around the drip line. If i were you i would look for some nutrients to mix in with your water. General hydroponics has a good organic selection of nutrients that are not very expensive and work great

Thanks for the help!
Around the drip line or just everywhere?
And do I water it after I sprinkle it on?

Back
Top Bottom