Are my plants looking good?

ILoveGrowing

Hello! These plants are roughly 7 1/2 weeks old. 2 amnesia haze auto flowers and 1 Blueberry Autoflower. Are my plants looking okay?
420-magazine-mobile1898656485.jpg

420-magazine-mobile681003173.jpg

420-magazine-mobile171468541.jpg

420-magazine-mobile415372169.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Leaves are very important they take in the light that they need to produce food. So your plants are almost starving.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They are auto flowering plants so you cant do to much now that they are in flower mode. If they were not auto flower you could have let them veg longer to produce new growth. Are you feeding any kind of nutrients?

They are auto flowering plants so you cant do to much now that they are in flower mode. If they were not auto flower you could have let them veg longer to produce new growth. Are you feeding any kind of nutrients?

No, I previously had them root bounded, so i transplanted them and the soil has nutrients in it.

Ok if you were feeding them i would have recommended that you use more nitrogen to help with growth. But now all you can really do is just not cut any leaves off. All you can do is sit back and hope for the best. Everything is a learning process.

Ok if you were feeding them i would have recommended that you use more nitrogen to help with growth. But now all you can really do is just not cut any leaves off. All you can do is sit back and hope for the best. Everything is a learning process.

Yeah I'm a first time grower

Everyone has to start somewhere right. If you dont touch any more leaves you should end up with an alright harvest.

Everyone has to start somewhere right. If you dont touch any more leaves you should end up with an alright harvest.

Okay thanks, any strains to recommend for my next grow? I'm going to not do Autoflower next grow

One of my favorite to grow is purple kush very easy to grow . It produces very good yields and potent buds. That was the first strain that i ever grew i had three of them under 3 t8s in soil never fed them any nutes and never really put much time into them and got 8 ounces at the end of harvest

One of my favorite to grow is purple kush very easy to grow . It produces very good yields and potent buds. That was the first strain that i ever grew i had three of them under 3 t8s in soil never fed them any nutes and never really put much time into them and got 8 ounces at the end of harvest

Got a picture? And what seed bank did you get them from?

Actually dont have any pics of them wish i did. I used crop king seeds . They are probably my favorite

Very easy. Just give them food and light and they will pretty much do the rest. And i usually top them once i actually have some growing right now

Very easy. Just give them food and light and they will pretty much do the rest. And i usually top them once i actually have some growing right now

If this harvest goes good, then I'll grow some Purple Kush and I might make a grow journal

Back
Top Bottom