Brown spots - Droopy leaves with a tint of yellow

ILoveGrowing

Hello! I am new to 420 magazine. I've recently started growing marijuana about 4 weeks ago. The very first problem I ran into was a long stem which I fixed simply by transplanting it and shortening the stem. After some development of the leafs I ran into some more problems, first one was little brown spots, second problem is leaves that are falling down and last was a tint of yellow. I also have ran into slow plant growth (was planted 4 weeks ago). I have 3 plants under 4 Bright white CFLs, Miracle Grow for soil. (I've recently added a fan today.) My strains are Amnesia Haze Autoflower & Blueberry Autoflower.
Plant 1:
420-magazine-mobile433210473.jpg

420-magazine-mobile61436355.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1182269441.jpg

Plant 2:
420-magazine-mobile1301203776.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1214218755.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1274950430.jpg

Plant 3:
420-magazine-mobile743289127.jpg

420-magazine-mobile506026448.jpg

420-magazine-mobile335765280.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Brown spots, Droopy leaves with a tint of yellow.

Maybe a bigger pot would help the roots expand so it can grow

to each their own and mine to smoke

Stop watering maybe. Let that soil dry out some. Use reg water when you do water again. You arw suppose to ph the water not sure where 6.5 -7 maybe not sure i have never grown soil. Poke holes through the bottom of them cups. Those plants are def stunted. Thats what I would do but im no expert.

Maybe get a diff soil mg is hott I think for mj

Stop watering maybe. Let that soil dry out some. Use reg water when you do water again. You arw suppose to ph the water not sure where 6.5 -7 maybe not sure i have never grown soil. Poke holes through the bottom of them cups. Those plants are def stunted. Thats what I would do but im no expert.

Letting the soil dry between watering lets oxygen in too .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Stunted as in?

At 4 weeks I would think it would be double the size with some branching. It's stunted meaning it's not growing or very slowly growing. Just go by feel brah. Let the top couple inches dry out completely b4 u Water again. You can water as much as you want the first time but after that you def need the soil to dry a bit b4 you hit er again.

At 4 weeks I would think it would be double the size with some branching. It's stunted meaning it's not growing or very slowly growing. Just go by feel brah. Let the top couple inches dry out completely b4 u Water again. You can water as much as you want the first time but after that you def need the soil to dry a bit b4 you hit er again.
Is miracle grow bad soil for cannabis?

Is there a rule or a schedule that I should go by when watering?

I'm not sure about rules or schedules but I just water mine every couple of days. When the soil looks dry at top maybe an inch down then water again. Don't let dry out to much or you will stop growth. Just keep an eye on it. If it takes longer to dry out it could be a problem with drainage.
I've had so many problems with my outdoor in soil plant. My indoor one with no soil is thriving .

I'm not sure about rules or schedules but I just water mine every couple of days. When the soil looks dry at top maybe an inch down then water again. Don't let dry out to much or you will stop growth. Just keep an eye on it. If it takes longer to dry out it could be a problem with drainage.
I've had so many problems with my outdoor in soil plant. My indoor one with no soil is thriving .

Can I poke my finger down in the soil to check?

Back
Top Bottom