Yellow leaves with brown spots

Tecumseh - What kind of lighting are you using?

During the day, I'm putting it out in direct sunlight. In the afternoons I bring it inside and put it under a 90W LED. It's getting light 24hr/day. Indoors I keep it in a 2'x2' grow closet. The LED light is about 6 inches above the top of the plant. I also have 2 400W HID lights but, for only 2 small plants in such a small space, it would be too much. When I get a few more plants thriving, I'll set up my other grow space with 1 of the 400w lights.

i know im still new, but one thing i have discovered is that the plants grow quicker than 24/0 if they have 18/6. in the dark they switch to battery and focus on growth, as long as you put the lights back on before their battery juice runs out you are growing faster.[/QUOTE

I do 24/0 for 2 weeks to keep them small and bushy then switch to 18/6 for another 2 weeks to get some height on them as plants only stretch in the dark (this is called S.A.R.P) then i flip them on 12/12 for 8 weeks and its all done and ready to harvest in 12 weeks everytime from ungermed seed.

CHRIS.
:smokin:

How many other people have answered as many questions ?

lol i agree. dont get me wrong, its a natural thing to be hostile to other alpha's
here im a noOb, but in the real world im the guy to come to when a problem needs a solution.

my hostility is entirely ego based, but at least im man enough to admit it =D

errrrr, i just realised this is someone elses thread. appologies thread maker, ill shut up now. ;)

i got a journal somewhere, we can carry this on there, lol. damn im so not used to alcohol! wanted weed but non availible today and i needed to not be 'normal' so bad i decided to poison myself. hope my rep doesnt take too much of a sky dive. =D

CHRIS im pissed, not something i normally am, lol. i want you to know that although i appear to be hostile most of the time, your alright =). i normally have difficulty getting on with "know it all's" but im pretty confident that there is a decent person behind all that front ;)

I have never claimed to "know it all" and have no front as i am just the way i am. You will never ever see me ask a question on this site due to my knowledge and experience. I dont take you as being hostile as i am open to any and all opinions and there is a diamond behind what you say is "having front".

Never let others control your emotions. I have to visit all grow houses 2-3x per week and i deal with alsorts of different people and some are jealous but thats not my problem as i just do what i need to do then move on and forget the past and concentrate on the present and future.

CHRIS.
(time for a joint).

:peacetwo:

12 weeks? Where did you get those magic beans? What strain are you growing that fast?

T.

Every hybrid strain i grow that's indica dominant grown from seed under an HPS from seed.

SKUNK#1
PAPAYA
BLUE MYSTIC
AK48
AFGHAN KUSH
MASTER KUSH
LEMON SKUNK
PURPLE KUSH
And many other i have forgotten at the moment. I have 4 grows on the go at the moment and i tend to these gardens for friends who cant grow. I dont have to grow anymore as i get my green for free (wages and smoke). I always use nirvana seeds (regular and not feminised as i do clone grows as well).

A nice master kush plant done and ready to harvest at 90 days and its ready to chop.

IMG_002420.jpg

CHRIS.

Every hybrid strain i grow that's indica dominant grown from seed under an HPS from seed.

SKUNK#1
PAPAYA
BLUE MYSTIC
AK48
AFGHAN KUSH
MASTER KUSH
LEMON SKUNK
PURPLE KUSH
And many other i have forgotten at the moment. I have 4 grows on the go at the moment and i tend to these gardens for friends who cant grow.

CHRIS.

Wow! I wish that I could find such a gardener. I might not be able to have you grow for me but, I'm gonna pick your brain. I'm getting too old to do the illegal drug trade nonsense. I need to learn to provide for myself.

Wow! I wish that I could find such a gardener. I might not be able to have you grow for me but, I'm gonna pick your brain. I'm getting too old to do the illegal drug trade nonsense. I need to learn to provide for myself.

Pick my brain anytime as thats why i am here. I only came to help out with what i know and welcome any questions (soil grows). I dont know everything but i have a good few grows under my belt.

CHRIS.
:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom