Update - Over-watering problems

ILoveGrowing

Hello kind people! I had a post yesterday about my problem with yellow leaves, brown spots and leaves sagging. Im currently waiting for my plants to dry a little so I can water. But it looks like they are not sagging any more and some leaves still have a yellow tint to them but the biggest problem was the brown spots. Yesterday they had a little brown spots on them, today it looks like they're bigger. What is the cause and can it be fixed? If so, how?
420-magazine-mobile860158422.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1077609435.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That's a biggish plant for a solo cup. Also, it looks like the soil is still damp. Let it dry another day and the pull it out and check for roots. If it looks like the picture below, time for a bigger pot!!!
Roots105.jpg
I grew some bellpepper in the same method and then transplanted them later on and they were great.

That's a biggish plant for a solo cup. Also, it looks like the soil is still damp. Let it dry another day and the pull it out and check for roots. If it looks like the picture below, time for a bigger pot!!!
Roots105.jpg
What size pot would you recommend?

If her leaves are drooping but the soil is wet then its classic overwatering.

Let the soil dry out more between waterings.

This wouldnt be a problem if you were in hydro.

Just transplanted and I think I figured why they were having problems, the roots couldn't grow anywhere.

Yeah I was thinking that when I saw the leaves, they look quite a bit like mine have every time I've let mine get too root bound. Thanks for posting up the pics, glad that was the issue.

I am trying to get the hang of how fast to transplant as well. Those little brown circles seem to be a tell-tale that it's become bound, and then the droopy leaves that look like over-watering.

Yeah I was thinking that when I saw the leaves, they look quite a bit like mine have every time I've let mine get too root bound. Thanks for posting up the pics, glad that was the issue.

I am trying to get the hang of how fast to transplant as well. Those little brown circles seem to be a tell-tale that it's become bound, and then the droopy leaves that look like over-watering.
Yes! Thank you for the help!

Back
Top Bottom