Please help me

My 2cents:

Wait until 5 days before the absolute LAST day you can have the plant present, flush her then, on day five leave her in the dark for a full 24hrs. Harvest, and them hang dry each cola. I like to wet trim a little but not overdo it, but it's really personal preference and opinion on this.

I am going to be in the same boat. I have to harvest sooner than I think I'll like, due to relocating. I'm hoping she will simply just build girth and potency until I need to harvest.

Don't base it's finish time on the seed company. Depending on how long the transition took from veg to bloom, you could be looking at 10 to 12 weeks for flower. Those aren't close to finish. Try a magnesium/ sulfur product now. Magnesium to remove the purple, sulfur to help fatten up those buds. You've got a few weeks before you flush.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Don't base it's finish time on the seed company. Depending on how long the transition took from veg to bloom, you could be looking at 10 to 12 weeks for flower. Those aren't close to finish. Try a magnesium/ sulfur product now. Magnesium to remove the purple, sulfur to help fatten up those buds. You've got a few weeks before you flush.

I do agree I think the plant needs 2 more weeks but I just can't finish it now

sent from the magical 420 land

Like a calmag?

sent from the magical 420 land

Magnesium sulfur. I stop calcium at week 5 or 6 flower and put in sulphur instead for week 6. Fatten up buds

Back
Top Bottom