irish420uk

420-magazine-mobile878231460.jpg
420-magazine-mobile823364331.jpg
420-magazine-mobile202256407.jpg
420-magazine-mobile128442659.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1276549983.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2132354522.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1601749731.jpg

It's a candy kush regular feminised plant 6weeks into flower . Gonna start flushing today

sent from the magical 420 land

Re: Please help me

"The main reason for your green plant to turn purple is simply because along with the end of the season the nights get colder, this usually results in purple leaves because the roots aren't able to gain Phosphor or other nutrients from the soil that should keep them healthy in growth and color"

HOWEVER
-Sum strains react purple as well and it is 100% normal for them.
-Also some ppl keeping them on lower temp at end of bloom phase before harvest just to have them purple.
-Also if you look up the strain, some people have it purpleish.

Dont panic, i think she'll be fine.

Farmadee | Cosmos | 420 | DancehallReggae

Well it will be only like 1.5 weeks early . Have you any good steps for me like cutting it down . Or do I leave it in darkness for a few days befor hand ?

Technically It is said that it is nice to flush it 1-2 weeks before harvest, then leave it in dark for a couple of days without interuption and then harvest.
Some people use blooms and late state boosters till quite the end then force flush and harvest. Also think about the dry, dont let them sit for too long.

If you get all hair brown like that on the top technically the best to harvest, now I dont know about your flush as MadScience could be right, if its purplish cuz lack of smthg maybe not the best idea to flush out more. Try get this right. And then yea mate, good luck on harvest and moving. Keep posted.

It's o lyrics bout 25% dark hairs . Well I flushed it yesterday . Gonna let it take all the water up . And then leave in the dark for 3-4 days to try increase thc . What you think .

Spot on mate, I mean in your circumstances at the moment, well done. Pictures after dark pls. If it would start go yellow on leaves and stems ideally the nutes got flushed away.

Yea tge leafs look a lot more yellow today. I'm gonna leave it under the light till Thursday then stick it in darkness .

24 hrs, of dark is plenty. Anymore does not increase thc. The dark period just makes the plant a bit drier when you chop. If you've seen timelapse of a plant in the dark, you'll see them go kinda limp. They send water back to the soil during the dark.

Back
Top Bottom