Please Help Me

Tekk

420 Member
Hey, the problem with my leaves seems to be progressing and on one has really suggested anything that has helped out, so someone could please give me some advice as to what to do with these plants becuase i think something is wrong but im for sure.

Thanks For The Help

Re: ----Please Help Me----

i have 2 4 feet long 40watt flo's and 2 40watt flo bulbs, and then i have two 65w grow bulbs and then another 120watt grow bulb, they are about 6 inches away from plants, no nuts so far. i put my hand on top of plants and didn't feel very hot, it is also like 80 f in here not sure if it might be to hot. i know its a cheap set up but i dont have much money to spend, plus im moving them outdoors early next month.

I will be honest with you I don't know what make them do that...
I have 3 or 4 plants that do the samething with spots on the leaves, my plants always come out of it and lose the spots but it's only last for about 30 to 40 days untill I put them in Flowering.....
I will find the answer for both of us but you got to give 3 days to look it up...
I got so much shit going on with fishing and wont be back for 3 days I didn't see this thread or I would of gave you a answer sooner PM in 2 days and me or MRS MV will answer you but it will be 3 days for me to answer you...

MV....

i would still get a fan in there blowing on the plants to build stronger stems and promote more root growth.

I have a large fan in the closet already and the stems and braches are very sturdy so i dont think it would be weak root formation.

Back
Top Bottom