Please help me

Thanks again. It is my pleasure to meet you. The result I got from your misery was that if I used to give one liter every 3 days, then I would feed half a liter of water with with a quarter of the fertilizer daily, with the different fertilizers needed. Excuse me for being dumb
no worries my new friend... we all had to start sometime, at the same place that you are today. I am just glad that I have been able to help, even in just a little way.

no worries my new friend... we all had to start sometime, at the same place that you are today. I am just glad that I have been able to help, even in just a little way.
thats kind of you .
Unfortunately, my first Plant Breeding in soil, which was 4 months ago, suffered a blooming flowering season and lost 9 plants, and this time my plants are not really good too. Regardless of the examinations and tips I received from you, unfortunately my problems are getting worse and worse day after day. I know it's a problem about me and I totally accept that. But unfortunately with the little information and the little equipment I have for this type of hydro mix , I can do so. It looks like my problems with locking up fertilizer Especially fe and ca from my Planting media. If you knew about my little information, you would definitely be discouraged. Today, I watered again with PH 5.6 with half a liter mix of water and fe fertilizer. And the best thing to do after failing this sensitive time, I think, is to wash with 20 liters of water at ph 5.6 to wash off the rest of my fertilizer from the pot and after add my fertilizer .....
Needless to say, all the leaves of my plant stand upright, vertically, at the time the light is off.
IMG_20191028_121027.jpg

if my way is wrong or i miss something tell me plz.
im sure you are best of best grower
tnq again

Back
Top Bottom