Please help me

k3yv4n

420 Member
I hope you are fine . You see the problem with my plants in the photo.
this is 1st plant
IMG_20191023_152154.jpg
IMG_20191023_152137.jpg

and this is 2nd plant
IMG_20191023_151943.jpg

IMG_20191023_152037.jpg

my soil is( 60℅ coco peat + 20℅ perlit and 20℅
peatmass )
my ph is around 6
temp is 22 and humidity is 50℅
there are 60 days old from og kush seeds
my pot is 20 liters
I water them every 4 days about 2 liters with different fertilizer every time and no wattering alone !

organic nitrogen - fosvit k30 ( pottas and phosphite 50℅ - calcium and mag and zn and bor and mo - fulic acid - hiumic acid and .... last time i give them fe with watering and spray on leaves but dont any different at all

there are in 4rd day of flowering with 12/12 light .

whats my problem and whats your theory about each individually ?
over water ?
potassium deficiency?
mag definicientcy ?
fe definiciently ?
distance of watering or empty water ?

In general, how do I get nutrients and waters with this kind of soil mix so that deficiencies don't occur?
its my first growing in coco peat and peatmass i need help
sorry for my bad english

Just from looking at it I’d say either iron, boron, or zinc deficiency... but your feeding that already so I don’t think that’s your problem. Not too sure, someone with more experience may be able to jump in and give better advice.

I see several things going on, mostly related to your incorrect pH. Adjust down to 5.8 .
just downgrade my ph to 5.8 and feed them micromix with 12% fe ? and no problem about wattering and feeding together each time in this soiless ?

tnq for your replay att all
im so confused and sadd about my grow

Is that Micromax a synthetic nutrient? If so you'll probably want to flush with water every so often to remove any extra salts. I grow organic, so I dont know the exact frequency. In my experimental hempy SOG grow, I am using the fox farm trio nutes and I have been feeding/watering at 1/4 strength nutes every other day with a flush of straight RO every 6th watering. They are very frosty and doing well. Good luck.

.....your pH should be lower. 5.6 - 5.8 being the usual range for coco/perlite.

.....lower your pH down to the 5.6 - 5.8 range

As I mentioned in your other thread last week - your ph is too high. Because of the logarithmic scale used , 6 is actually much higher than 5.8. The lovely thing about ph-related iron def is that it’s reversible and the leaves regain their green again when it’s corrected.

As I mentioned in your other thread last week - your ph is too high. Because of the logarithmic scale used , 6 is actually much higher than 5.8. The lovely thing about ph-related iron def is that it’s reversible and the leaves regain their green again when it’s corrected.
Hello again . Unfortunately I did not find my forum because I am not familiar with this site yet. I didn't think it would cause too much trouble ph at this level. Thank you

Is that Micromax a synthetic nutrient? If so you'll probably want to flush with water every so often to remove any extra salts. I grow organic, so I dont know the exact frequency. In my experimental hempy SOG grow, I am using the fox farm trio nutes and I have been feeding/watering at 1/4 strength nutes every other day with a flush of straight RO every 6th watering. They are very frosty and doing well. Good luck.
i used organic furtilizer
Every time a little water comes out from under my pot

Hey @k3yv4n, welcome to the forum by the way! :welcome: That looks like an Extra Class callsign hidden in your name, are you a ham?
hi emeliya
After a week of flowering and giving fe and cal mag for 2 periods and adjusting ph to 5.8 , growth completely stopped and new leaves did not emerge. It looks like standing food is coming from the soil. what is your opinion ? Is this normal?
IMG_20191027_121143.jpg
IMG_20191027_121310.jpg
IMG_20191027_121319.jpg
IMG_20191027_121154.jpg
IMG_20191027_122155.jpg

Something is fundamentally wrong, and it appears to be pH. Are you adjusting your pH after adding the nutes to the water? Is adjusting the pH to 5.8 the last thing you do before applying it to the coco? Are you letting the coco dry out like you would soil between waterings?
Are you adding oxygen to your water? Many people running coco will pump air into the water and then they water 2x a day ,keeping the coco wet, feeding every time.
I suspect that either your plants are not getting enough food, or the pH is still not right. Try adjusting the pH down even more if you feel you are doing this correctly, and shoot for 5.6 next time.

Something is fundamentally wrong, and it appears to be pH. Are you adjusting your pH after adding the nutes to the water? Is adjusting the pH to 5.8 the last thing you do before applying it to the coco? Are you letting the coco dry out like you would soil between waterings?
Are you adding oxygen to your water? Many people running coco will pump air into the water and then they water 2x a day ,keeping the coco wet, feeding every time.
I suspect that either your plants are not getting enough food, or the pH is still not right. Try adjusting the pH down even more if you feel you are doing this correctly, and shoot for 5.6 next time.
Someone who introduced me to this compound insisted that ph water was 6.5 att all. However, due to the iron deficiency symptoms I was receiving, I changed my ph to 5.8 while simultaneously changing the flowering phase. I adjust the amount of fertilizer before feeding . and my water has oxygen. I water every 3 days when my soil is almost dry. Do I have to give water and food every day?

Someone who introduced me to this compound insisted that ph water was 6.5 att all. However, due to the iron deficiency symptoms I was receiving, I changed my ph to 5.8 while simultaneously changing the flowering phase. I adjust the amount of fertilizer before feeding . and my water has oxygen. I water every 3 days when my soil is almost dry. Do I have to give water and food every day?
yes, you should feed every day. This is not soil, it is an artificial growing medium that has no nutrition for the plants built into it. Anything the plant gets, you need to supply it. Here are a couple of threads by well known coco growers. Please study these two threads for lots more info as to how some of the best grow in coco:

yes, you should feed every day. This is not soil, it is an artificial growing medium that has no nutrition for the plants built into it. Anything the plant gets, you need to supply it. Here are a couple of threads by well known coco growers. Please study these two threads for lots more info as to how some of the best grow in coco:
Thank you . The guidance was very good and valuable. Unfortunately, the person who told me this soil mix did not mention these difficulties. I will definitely read what you have posted. But I have a general question? My pots are fed with water every 3 ... 4 days and with one liter of water a little water comes out from under my pots. Am I supposed to give this amount of water every day or half that amount? And do these changes in nutrition cause other problems, such as burning the root or eating too much water?
In the meantime, I also use 60% Coco Peat and 20% Peat Moss in my growing media, which retains ( peat moss ) 20 times wet its weight.

Thank you . The guidance was very good and valuable. Unfortunately, the person who told me this soil mix did not mention these difficulties. I will definitely read what you have posted. But I have a general question? My pots are fed with water every 3 ... 4 days and with one liter of water a little water comes out from under my pots. Am I supposed to give this amount of water every day or half that amount? And do these changes in nutrition cause other problems, such as burning the root or eating too much water?
In the meantime, I also use 60% Coco Peat and 20% Peat Moss in my growing media, which retains ( peat moss ) 20 times wet its weight.
again, you do not have a soil mix. You are growing in an inert artificial medium that makes your grow closer to a hydro operation than it is to a soil one.
When you move to a different watering scheme you will not be watering as much to get runoff each time, but you will water to runoff and then some, just to clear the coco of any accumulated junk, each time you water. The plant will use what water it needs, and no more. It is impossible to overwater coco if you are doing it right. Many people top off the water in their coco TWICE a day... so this is why it is important to use a bubbler or some means to add oxygen to your water. Also, if this method of giving food and water so often burned the plants, it would not be done... but please take special note in each of the threads I provided to you, that none of these folks give full strength nutes... 1/4 strength seems to be the rule in this method, unless the plants clearly are calling for more.. such as yours are doing right now.

again, you do not have a soil mix. You are growing in an inert artificial medium that makes your grow closer to a hydro operation than it is to a soil one.
When you move to a different watering scheme you will not be watering as much to get runoff each time, but you will water to runoff and then some, just to clear the coco of any accumulated junk, each time you water. The plant will use what water it needs, and no more. It is impossible to overwater coco if you are doing it right. Many people top off the water in their coco TWICE a day... so this is why it is important to use a bubbler or some means to add oxygen to your water. Also, if this method of giving food and water so often burned the plants, it would not be done... but please take special note in each of the threads I provided to you, that none of these folks give full strength nutes... 1/4 strength seems to be the rule in this method, unless the plants clearly are calling for more.. such as yours are doing right now.
Thanks again. It is my pleasure to meet you. The result I got from your misery was that if I used to give one liter every 3 days, then I would feed half a liter of water with with a quarter of the fertilizer daily, with the different fertilizers needed. Excuse me for being dumb

Back
Top Bottom