Please Help! Need Rhode Island Doctor

Copy & Paste from the link I gave you.
Doctors are NOT taught cannabis medicine in school.
All reference to cannabis as medicine were removed from
medical text when it was prohibited.
You must educate your doctor and tell them how you are using the
medicine for your condition.

Some doctors know more about cannabis medicine.
You'll find out the names of those educated doctors by talking to patients
at RIPAC meetings or on 420 forum if that's your choice.
good luck.

Fine, I am saying I have been to RIPAC meetings before without any help so stop leaving the answer talk to RIPAC, and if doctors only knew what they learned in medical school we'd all be in BIG trouble. It's a scary thought that the profession that needs continuing self education the most, must be educated. I went to a doctor last week, after long discussions I tried to hand him some information and he told me, I've heard from these RIPAC people, it won't be happening in my practice. The medical field changes by the month, not over years, so if a doctor isn't educating himself, get rid of him.
I am in the 420 forums asking because I've been to meetings for this RIPAC, I've been to many doctors, and its not working out.

I think your RIPAC, thank you for all your good work outside the recommendation process.

So, I'll rephrase my topic here. Does anyone, besides RIPAC, know any good doctors for pain? Thanks all.

PS- Be careful how you "educate" your doctors, they HATE being educated, its just their nature.

so obviously that doctor was not suggested by RIPAC or anybody at a meeting.

so you think somebody here knows a doctor just passing out rec's???

perhaps the problem is you (some patients are blackballed
because of past indiscretions)
and your approach to your doctor.

many people have been helped by RIPAC
and taught by others at meetings the best way to speak to doctors.
doctors are afraid of the DEA. make no mistake about that.

I'll always suggest RIPAC, regardless of your outcome,
as they have lots of success.

so obviously that doctor was not suggested by RIPAC or anybody at a meeting.

so you think somebody here knows a doctor just passing out rec's???

perhaps the problem is you (some patients are blackballed
because of past indiscretions)
and your approach to your doctor.

many people have been helped by RIPAC
and taught by others at meetings the best way to speak to doctors.
doctors are afraid of the DEA. make no mistake about that.

I'll always suggest RIPAC, regardless of your outcome,
as they have lots of success.

Listen, in my last thread I said fine, I'll rephrase the question,,,,
Does anybody know anyone besides RIPAC, that can help with doctors.

I know about n6 people who have had no help from RIPAC, I will tell them to come in here and tell their story.

try googling

rhode island holistic medicine Naturopathic doctors

better chance then with regular MDs

Peace,
Bill

How do Naturopathic doctors fit into the equation?
Thanks.

From RIPAC: Medical Marijuana in Rhode Island

Previously, only Rhode Island practitioners (anyone licensed to prescribe drugs in Rhode Island: a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant) could certify Rhode Island patients for the Medical Marijuana Program. Now, Massachusetts and Connecticut physicians can also recommend marijuana for Rhode Island patients.

"How do Naturopathic doctors fit into the equation ?"

I am not sure because each person's illness can be different.

I guess it is best to make sure beforehand that the Holistic doctor or the Naturopathic doctor can prescribe medicine in Rhode Island.

If you have a LEGITIMATE illness covered by RI MMJ law

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have 5 minutes, do me a favor and call this number

The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation - 1-800-723-0188

and ask to speak to the director. Tell him you're from RI, your situation and the trouble you've had finding a doctor to recommend marijuana. I spoke to them Tuesday July 7th and they mentioned that they would need at least 15 pre-screened patients for it to be feasible.

Please LMK,
Bill Higgins
RIcaregiver@hotmail.com

I have read and read, there is a problem with Dr's in RI as onegreenday stated. "Dr's in RI are afraid of the DEA" we all know this if we have a condition requiring continual meds.
I have personally witnessed Dr's pull the rug right out from peole with no warning or substantial reasons other than they were inadequately funded for substantial cash transactions at the time

It is the Dr's responsibility to update his practice and his office not mine. board certification is a must to ensure a learned health provider.

All Dr's must, and should, understand the benefits of any therapy currently accepted. It is not "our responsibility" nor duty to educate any professional especially a Dr. remember we are paying them they work for us!

If you are "up to" something don't be screwing with my Dr,. or other RI Dr's, in your clandestine efforts, to gain advantage over market viability and other free market factors

I am not RIPAC. Who said I went to meetings.

Do you think you have a better chance finding a doctor
at the 420 Magazine Forum?
Do you think you'll get a doctors name & just walk in for a card?
RI is NOT Cally. RI has no walk-in clinics like Cally.

You want a med card in RI you have to work for it.
You have to educate
your doctor about your condition and cannabis medicine.

If they won't help you then move on to another.
No easy route in a medi card in RI.

If you get a Cally doctor to give you a letter
it's good in Rhode Island.

Yes, to the first question! I think anyone will find here at 420 Magazine Forum, people who know first hand the stigma society puts on MMJ, and who are using this breakthrough medication to assist in their care.

society will never get how strangers faced with adversity become friends

Why whould anyone have "to work" for a RI med card, to which they are entilted if they have severe medical problems.

It is NOT a patients job to "educate" their doctor about MMJ, the docs that don't know or won't consider it we will not go to or consider.

A patient should not have to go to Dr after Dr subjecting themselves to a never ending sea of bulls*^t Hopefully here or on other forums we can help one another.

Back
Top Bottom