Please help save my plants! Need the medicine!

branson111190

IDK what happened to my first post , I suppose it didn't go through .

First , glad to be back . I am starting a new outdoor grow and I'm not sure I something bad is happening , but if so I wish to nip it in the butt before it gets worse .
Both were planted roughly two weeks ago . I know miracle grow shouldn't be used , don't ask why I chose it . For one plant I have it in a pot with MG and the other in the ground . Will upload pics momentarily .
The one in the ground is growing a little slower , and has had some spots for a week but has not often any worse . The one in the pot with MG sprouted fat , and seems like the growth is slowing down . I used the MG that has I think 5% of each nutrient , the well balanced one , to avoid too much nitrogen . It's hard to see in the pictures . But the spots are a light brown for my plant in the pot , and almost te color tan from light burn . I'm not sure I hope the pics help .

What Strain is it? Told it was Bubblegum Cheese
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid
How Many Plants? Two (2)
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Vegetative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? Roughly 1 week
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? N/A
Indoor or Outdoor? Outdoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size? N/A
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? N/A
If Hydro, what type of Medium? N/A
If Hydro, what type of Setup? N/A
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Miracle Gro (I know , do not bash me for it) , second plant is in ground
If Soil... What Size Pot? Not sure , 1 Gallon size ? lol
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? The beautiful sun :)
Is it Air Cooled? na
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? na
RH of Room/Cabinet? na
PH of Medium or Reservoir? na
Any Pests? None yet that I notice , maybe some Gnats
How Often are you Watering? When it rains , if no rain and becomes dry , I add just enough
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Pretty sure it's the MiracleGro 5/5/5
Size or Square Footage of Room? Outside
image24256.jpg
image_1_15.jpg
image_2_12.jpg
image_4_9.jpg

Wow you can't really see good in the photos huh ? :yahoo:
I hope you guys can make out where the spots are , when I get more free time I'll edit the photos and box the area where you can notice it more vividly .

No replies yet ?
And ..... Am I that high ? Or are there really no edit buttons for comments ? Lol
I will be taking new photos tomorrow to see if I can capture some that show the spots better .

I cannot see anything here but I'd omit using MG soil, too much NPK for cannabis.

After much patience and care they are becoming beautiful , nothing wrong anymore :)
Thank you anyway !
I'll upload the pictures in the morning

I'd say they are coming along nicely , though the one in the ground is so much smaller and growing slower . And has a good bit of those light tan/light beige colors on the leaves , but seems to be going strong .

The Plant In Ground

image_7_8.jpg
image_6_8.jpg

The Plant In Pot With MG

image_5_9.jpg
image_3_13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom