Please Help!

Jcreefer

420 Member
I am about to give up.....been growing for a few years with good success but I bought a house 2 years ago and set up a nice grow area in the basement that's completely dry.....I have had very little success since.....I have tried everything from hydroponics to soil. I have used both tap and RO water.....tap is 109 TDS , both I get to a PH of 6.5 for soil growth ( what Im Doing currently ) I have tried both adding Cal-Mag and not adding it. Both non soil medias ( Pro Mix BX ) and potting soil ( mirical grow ) and fertilizers from mirical grow to fox farm.
Same thing happens.....see pics on the leaf development and plants growth is stunted and growth slows way down. I have flushed them with plain water thinking over fertilizing and made sure not to over water but at this point I'm about to give up......
Light is a 400 watt MH approx 10-12" away ......after reading another post I did notice some black Knats in the soil.

image12694.jpg

my guess is heat and light stress.....you have a 400w HID light only ~10-12 away from it, try holding your hand under it for 18-20 hours guarantee youll have one hell of a "sun burn". but yeh....if all your grows have been consistently showing these symptoms and you have changed damn near every aspect of each grow i gotta ask has the lighting been only 12 inches away every time? and has it been a MH everytime?

It aint humidity. I grow consistently in single digit and teens humidity and do just fine. The average humidity here for the year is like 16% lol.

It really looks like a light problem, maybe your wiring in the basement is screwy....dims after four hours, something strange like that. I started one in dec once set it under a bush between the house and the garage, and it looked just like that till I planted it in late march. So it could be the frequency of the light.

Back
Top Bottom