Please Help!

Tank Engine

Hey guys first time indoor grower! I'm having some trouble with my one little lady at the moment and I was hoping some of the pros on here might be able to help me indentify the problem! Thanks in advance!
IMG20200919162729.jpg
IMG20200919162718.jpg
IMG20200919162732.jpg

you will need to fill this in :) you will get answers quicker :)

What Strain is it?

~ Bubblegum by 00 seeds

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?

~ 00 seeds says its a pure indica but all reports i've seen say it's 60% sativa dominant? (Maybe different lineage to other Bubblegum strains?)

How Many Plants?

~ 1

Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?

~ Veg 6 weeks old

Indoor or Outdoor?

~ Indoor

Soil or Hydro?

~ Soil / Perlite / Vermiculite

If Soil... What Size Pot?

~ 5 gallon fabric pot

Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?

~ 1 x 300 w LED

Is it Air Cooled?

Yes

Temperature of Room/Cabinet?

Approx 73 degrees (23 degrees celcius)

PH of Medium or Reservoir?

Any Pests?

Unsure :/

How Often are you Watering?

Every Tuesday and Saturday

Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?

House and Garden Soil A & B @ 2mL per litre
Professors Own Go Green Cal Mag @ 2mL per litre
Seasol Seaweed Extract @ 2mL per Litre

Size or Square Footage of Room?

1.2 x 1.2m

you MIGHT be watering when it suits you and not your plant , if it feels dead weight let it dry a bit , slight over feed with heavy soaked plants doesn't help , im sure more members will chime in though ;) ( my pennies worth ) :goodluck:

I'll be sure to keep an eye on my watering! I do test the soil with the finger method and the medium is always dry when I water. But i might start giving them an extra day to dry out just to be sure! Thanks heaps :Namaste:

Actually I think I forgot to mention a couple of important pieces of info from before; The plant was stunted early on in it's life from hot soil, Also my fabric pots have been getting quite a bit of salt buildup around the bottom a couple days after watering (But from what i've found on the web that's apparently pretty common with fabric pots?)

Back
Top Bottom