please help

item 9

i'm at the end of wk 1. my ph is 7. temp is 75-83. i just switched from 2700k to 6500k to hopefully resolve my problem.

the round baby leaves are yellowing real bad. is it early for this to happen? also not much growth has occurred lately that i can tell...i hope the light spectrum change will help that.

100_04511.JPG

how does it look so far?

about every 3 days...i feel the soil to make sure. if the top 2-2.5" are dry...i water

oh..and thanks for helping me out man

mg organic...i know, i know...lol

i have a grow journal that will explain what i have going on.

Black Gold Organic mix is pretty good, or if you look in the cannabible 1 they have a great recipe for soiless mix. I usually use that it is awesome....

I have used Fox Farm Ocean Forset Soil for quite a while now and it is great, well worth the money in my mind. Over time I have developed a mix that is well balanced and I haven't needed to feed any nutes at all. All organic and the babies seem to love it. Can't start the seedlings in it because it will burn them but once they start vegging they eat it up.
My current grow is "The Black" from BC Buds and I am seeing growth of 1.5 to 2 inches a day. Biggest problem I'm having is having to keep raising the light before they get burnt

Back
Top Bottom