Pm in flower

Pondwater

Do I do the raw milk ?
or do I order bascillus alymifequenses
that’s used for botryis And pm ? This stuff:

61pKt2KRbqL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I am 3 week in flower with bud sites damn spidermite gave me pm just about got them gone now, I say just about cause until I am clear for 2 grows I say just about

I have great white shark like beneficial but with trich etc I don’t fancy bud spraying it

so milk is an option
alcahol peroxide option
silica
em1 ? Safe for buds ? They say mollasses wash is safe end of flower lol but the photo bacterias ? Ok I’m veg but flower ???
or southern ag bascillus ?
or combo ? Panicking lol

rosemary and potassium bicarb

that’s what options I found ?

I am 3 week in flower with bud sites damn spidermite gave me pm just about got them gone now, I say just about cause until I am clear for 2 grows I say just about
Spider Mites do not give you Powdery Mildew. It is common for growers to have mites and never have a mildew problem. Or, they can have a mildew problem and never get an issue with mites. Sounds like you have just about got the mites gone but keep up with a weekly preventative spray for them or they will be back.

Citric Acid works on PM but I am not sure if you can use it during flower.
My recommendation is the same. Get some Citric Acid and mix it up. Spray the plants everywhere. Under and on top of the leaves; spray the whole plant. I recommend a twice a day spray for a couple of days and then go to a spray every other day for about 3 to 4 sprays so another 6 to 8 days. After that, at least once a week spray all the plants.

It is a complete organic spray and I have not seen any problem when spraying it on flowering plants over the last two years or so.

The recipe for the citric acid spray is on this "420magazine.com" message board.

Spider Mites do not give you Powdery Mildew. It is common for growers to have mites and never have a mildew problem. Or, they can have a mildew problem and never get an issue with mites. Sounds like you have just about got the mites gone but keep up with a weekly preventative spray for them or they will be back.

My recommendation is the same. Get some Citric Acid and mix it up. Spray the plants everywhere. Under and on top of the leaves; spray the whole plant. I recommend a twice a day spray for a couple of days and then go to a spray every other day for about 3 to 4 sprays so another 6 to 8 days. After that, at least once a week spray all the plants.

It is a complete organic spray and I have not seen any problem when spraying it on flowering plants over the last two years or so.

The recipe for the citric acid spray is on this "420magazine.com" message board.
Citric acid won’t harm the buds ??
I’ve heard making it alkaline but now lowering ph ?

seen treatment for mites too of ca low ph then ca high ph

I Don’t mean the mites bring them I mean that the mites aided the lowering of the plants immune system allowing it suseptable to pm , as with mites it starts at the weakest plant , so this is kinda what happens when shit happens more shit happens ,

blooody killin me haha thisbis 4month I finaly got it so I can Finnish it and shit happens again lol ,

just wana get em done

12DEEA37-B98B-49BF-901B-67F57AE54B9D.jpeg

I Don’t mean the mites bring them I mean that the mites aided the lowering of the plants immune system allowing it suseptable to pm , as with mites it starts at the weakest plant , so this is kinda what happens when shit happens more shit happens ,
Ah, OK. Must have been the way I read the "...spidermite gave me pm..." in the first message.

And, yes, insects and often mildew and molds will start with the weakest plant and move from there to the healthy plants.

Not that I can see.

I have been using a Citric Acid spray for 16 months on all the plants from the time they start growing roots until days before harvest and have not seen any problem. I am spraying a minimum of once a week. Since my average seems to be 3 times a week there must be some weeks where I will spray 4 or 5 days. Sometimes twice in one day.

Two photos of one of the stems on a current batch of 3 Peanut Butter Cookie clones. They have been in the flowering tent since so one day short of 5 weeks---most likely I will go 4 more weeks.

full

full

I’ve heard making it alkaline but now lowering ph ?

seen treatment for mites too of ca low ph then ca high ph

blooody killin me haha thisbis 4month I finaly got it so I can Finnish it and shit happens again lol ,

just wana get em done

12DEEA37-B98B-49BF-901B-67F57AE54B9D.jpeg
I add 500 mg of crushed regular aspirin once a month to the water to help build the cell walls and it triggers its immunity response. Silica will also do the same thing. CL🍀Edit: In a gl. of water, I use it as a root drench but you can also use it as a foliar.

Back
Top Bottom