Police Officers Sickened By Marijuana Hamburgers

qWERTY

Three fast-food restaurant employees in New Mexico are accused of putting marijuana inside the hamburgers served to two police officers, causing the men to become ill.

Police said officers Henry Gabaldon and Mark Landauazo visited a Burger King located on Main Street in Los Lunas and noticed something was wrong with their hamburgers. They then became sick and were transported to a hospital.

"While eating the food they detected something was very wrong," Isleta Tribal police Officer Olivia Cavallero said.

The officers then conducted a field test on the burger and the results came back positive for marijuana.

Police then arrested Jason Armijo, 19, Robert Knuckols, 21, and Joseph Ledesma, 33, in connection with the discovery.

The officers were recovering Tuesday.

"Both of them are veteran officers. They have spent their careers and their lives fighting the war on drugs, and this is a direct assault on them," Cavallero said. "They are victims, and it could have ended in very tragic results if they had been responding to a life or death situation."

NewsHawk: _qWERTY - 420 Magazine
Source: Local 6 New Online (New Mexico)
Pubdate: Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Copyright: 2006 Internet Broadcasting Systems and Local6.com

Why did they become sick?????

I enjoy weed as much as anyone. But what those guys did is probably aggravated assault. You just don't give any drug to someone who doesn't know what they're getting. This is the kind of behavior that gives those of us who use marijuana responsibly a very bad name.

yea, i bet they got real sick...i read this somewhere else and it said they went to the hospital and shit....it also said the cops noticed it because they tasted it and it was just sitting on the burger, either way, it was stupid as fuck, and it got three people arrested, including the manager.

LMFAO!!! I am seriously pissed off! At the stupidity that was displayed by the 3 in question but even more so by the bleeding ignorance displayed by the stupid reporter. I do not know - perhaps someone could correct me on this one - but how ILL can one get from eating marijuana? Mofo said they were RECOVERING!?? lol - whateva! I wrote the damn fools expressing my reactions to their lies, perhaps we all should.

Back
Top Bottom