Pondering Edibles

smoke99

I have decided I am insane and need more ways to create chaos
I want to start working in edibles and making my own.

I have weed, I have distilled extract available
I make tincture already
are there any basic guides on this? or do you just wing it and pray?
this should be fun
oh and 20mg of THC in a chocolate candy is TOO MUCH at one time
OMG the munchies were insane

I make tincture already
this should be fun
I'm thinking along the same lines as you. There are dozens of articles from growers here at 420 that has experience in your thoughts and will perhaps pick up where I'm leaving off.
My desire is to make home-made bread (roll's, etc..) from my left over crop.
Good luck and spark up

I make tincture already
this should be fun

Dont need the tincture. For edibles look into Decarbing your weed in the oven (250 for 1/2 hour to 45 min.) then mix that dried weed with butter or Ghee. There's your butter for whatever you wanna bake - say brownies cookies etc.

EDIT: 20mg is a light dose! A high dose will put you down on the couch you will wake up the next am feeling good and still high af.

Tincture is ok but it limits what you can make with it. It's alcohol based. Best thing to do is evaporate the excess alcohol and you end of with hash oil. For me its got a nasty taste from the alcohol. Not my cup of tea.... see what I did there?? lol

Dont need the tincture. For edibles look into Decarbing your weed in the oven (250 for 1/2 hour to 45 min.) then mix that dried weed with butter or Ghee. There's your butter for whatever you wanna bake - say brownies cookies etc.

EDIT: 20mg is a light dose! A high dose will put you down on the couch you will wake up the next am feeling good and still high af.

Tincture is ok but it limits what you can make with it. It's alcohol based. Best thing to do is evaporate the excess alcohol and you end of with hash oil. For me its got a nasty taste from the alcohol. Not my cup of tea.... see what I did there?? lol
you misunderstand
i was merely saying what i have on hand
I dont want plant material in my edibles
I'll take my salad in a bowl
see what i did there?

you misunderstand
i was merely saying what i have on hand
I dont want plant material in my edibles
I'll take my salad in a bowl
see what i did there?
When you make budder there's no plant material in the budder. You add the weed to butter/oil whatever you like and the budder is strained off the plant material.

Check out Magical budder machine as an example.

Edibles made from tinture.... can make gummies probably. I've done that before but again nasty flavor from the alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom