Possible Hemaphrodite?

EldestFriend1

hey first time post woo!
had a spin on these forums and there is an amazing culture and a wealth of information on here im loving it!

im just looking for a second opinion and some advice on what to do, my plants have been quite healthy from the get go i am close to the end of my eight week flowering period and ive cultivated some tasty buds :) i used a feminized strain and the majority of the grow has gone without a hitch the only main issues ive had have been temerature issues (and a little stretch) on hot days but its hasnt been tooo much of an issue.. generally sitting around the 28degree celcious mark, im now a few days from the 8week flowering cycle, and within the last week ive noticed where the pistols have formed small seed sacks (im guessing male parts?) are beging to form im so close to the end that im wondering is ok to push the out a bit more maybe a week or two? will there be any benifits from this? and will this effect the tircombes? i have checked the tricomes and they are still a little off (clear and not quite cloudy, my aim is more amber?) the hairs are 30-40% browning and the other 60% are still white they are starting to not be so vertical and begining to crumble too but ideally it 50-50%+ yeah?
these are signs of hemaphradite yeah?

i may post some photos when they are awake to give a better idea..

IMAG07514.jpg

Awesome thanks so much it my first time and im still trying to learn alot!
so is the swelling a regular occourance? and are there any conciderations with it?

Back
Top Bottom