Root rot?

Bilbobudkin420

Sooo Ive been researching again all night. Im beginning to think maybe the love gang have got root rot and thats why they are still being so difficult. Im going to have a proper look later on, take one of the girls out of their pot and have a look whats going on down there.
If this is the case can any1 suggest a cheap way to get rid of it?
Seeing as I havent even put them to flower yet Im strongly contemplating just ripping em out and chucking in some autos. Atleast the autos would be finished by the time Ive treated, recovered, flipped and then wait allllll that flowering time!

Sort of depends on factors that you didn't mention. For example, are you growing via hydroponics, maybe DWC? If so, up your oxygenation greatly and supplement with H₂O₂. Assuming you're not running so-called "organic" nutrients, of course.

Sort of depends on factors that you didn't mention. For example, are you growing via hydroponics, maybe DWC? If so, up your oxygenation greatly and supplement with H₂O₂. Assuming you're not running so-called "organic" nutrients, of course.
I am in soil my friend. Not organic nutes

Root rot would be caused by anaerobic conditions aka over watering well at least in soil based growing mediums including coco coir.

So providing that is not the problem at hand we would more likely look at your environmental conditions to which you are struggling to grow in.

Root rot would be caused by anaerobic conditions aka over watering well at least in soil based growing mediums including coco coir.

So providing that is not the problem at hand we would more likely look at your environmental conditions to which you are struggling to grow in.
Ive got my enviroment locked now. I did overwater a while back and theyve been up and down since.

Ive got my enviroment locked now. I did overwater a while back and theyve been up and down since.

Ye i took a quick look at your journal & flicked over a few pages, i see the over watering may of been the recent flush due to a PH issue Mmm might be a minor problem but that was some few days ago may need longer to dry out if still suffering with droopy leaf.

Ye i took a quick look at your journal & flicked over a few pages, i see the over watering may of been the recent flush due to a PH issue Mmm might be a minor problem but that was some few days ago may need longer to dry out if still suffering with droopy leaf.
Na it wasnt the flush it was some time before that. I performed a semi flush (not a full flush just an extra litre or so for a few waters/feeds) to get some nice runoff as part of trying to resolve the issues caused by the over watering. Believe me I learned from my mistakes lol let them dry right out after the overwater and I checked the weights and thats what Ive been going on since then.

This is what I knocked up quick with a few bits of baton (2x4) and an old wheelchair platform/ramp. Gonna be putting inco sheets underneath to catch runoff and I can just whip em out and change em ;)

To be fair I dont think it is root rot. Theres a lot of white healthy roots poking out the bottom of the smart pot. No nasty smell or anything. 11 and conan are still improving but sloth is being a bitch (front) She clearly aint drinking as much but 11 and conan have started drinking faster

Back
Top Bottom