Possible Homade Vape?

420noob

Ok, I was just wondering if this would work at all. I just thought it up and wanted to run it past u guys and see wat u thought, this is how to make it.
First find a small piece of glass (around 2in x 2in) like from a broken window or something. then find a small plastic soda bottle, take of the cap and cut out the top. Hotglue the cap to the glass so the bottem of the cap is faceing up and can still be screwed into the bottle. Next make 2 holes in the bottom of the bottle, through one hole put a straw or a pen so its near the piece of glass. then from the other hole put another straw or pen goin out of the bottle (this is were u would suck out of). Then all u do is put the reefer in the cap, screw the bottle on and put a light under the glass and take a hit.

Im gonna try it if u guys think it will work, so tell me wat ya think :Rasta:

Buy one online. Small, portable, works great. 15 bucks.

Well in that case... Your idea seems feasible. I myself have made cheap ones out of light bulbs that have worked just fine. They aren't the best, but follow the same principle as yours so I have no reason to believe that your idea wouldn't work.

ya, i took the idea of the lightbulb and tried to make it safer cause my friend made one and it blew up. Thanx

I have no clear lightbulbs, only white ones. I have tons of glass jars lying around. I was wondering If i could using a glass jar cover the top and put a whole in the cover then put a straw in. Whats the point of two staraws some people say u only need one. Anyways, does this method sound like it will work. Do I have to use a clear lightbulb?

find a clear light bulb (already burned out) twist off the metal so you have just a bulb (no wires in it). Cut off the bottom of a 20 oz pop bottle. Wash the inside and outside of the bulb very well. Place the bulb in the cut out part and hot glue them together. Get a funnel or thick straw to put weed into the bulb through the 20 oz. Once the weed is in there, hold a lighter to the bulb and it should heat up enough to make a freebase vape. I know it's ghetto and crap, but it works if you want a vaporizer.

Back
Top Bottom