Possible loop hole with 21st amendment and how it relates to marijuana

BTW, as a side note, I have talked with the local state chapter of Norml, the federal chapter of Norml in D.C., the Marijuana Policy Project in D.C, and also at least three DEA agents regarding the above facts.

Norml was happy to take my membership money and were happy to have me when I told them that I wanted to be active in marijuana reform, and said they would answer any questions that I had. After I sent them a simple question regarding why Norml does not defend marijuana based on the above info, they treat me like I am a cancer virus, and won't even let me on their Facebook page, LOL.

Same thing with the national Norml office. What lawyer wants to spend decades fighting for Marijuana reform and then have someone point out that the Controlled Substances Act is not even enacted law according to the official government websites, and that a simple reading of the implementing regulations would show the very limited jurisdiction of that law? That would be embarrassing, working for decades and not really reading the law that you are trying to get overturned. I am not saying that they are bad people, or that they have never read the ACT or the CFR, but come on, it is all right there!!!

The MPP has not responded at all to my requests for information. The simple question "Do you know that 21USC is not enacted law?" with the links to the sites included gets no response. I always establish communication by first asking for media links or things like that, so I know they are familiar with me. I know everyone is busy, but this is like the kryptonite that can defeat the feds.

The DEA calls that I made were very interesting. I should call them back and ask for a recording. The scariest part was realizing that the people with the guns that enforce the laws do not know or understand the laws. WOW. But neither did I until I actually read them.

The truth is out there, and most of the time it is right under our noses. We just have to open our eyes.

Back
Top Bottom