Post Your Ways To Cover Up The Smell From Your Chronic Outdoors!

droppony

I am growing outdoors this year and i am trying to look at ways to cover up that strong odor they will have when they start to bud, any suggeustions? and ways to do this? thanks:peace:

Hey droppony: You the one that's doing a huge LR grow outdoors this summer? I'm not sure there's much you can do about the outdoor sent. At least there's not much I've read about any way. Not sure there's much you need to do either. Grow something w/them that smells stronger. Jasime or mint comes to mind. But, tomatoes also have a pretty strong smell. Sage, oregino, basil. They all have pretty strong oders after you crush the leaves... How many plants you talking about man?
Vin

well i have 3 grows at 3 different sites, first i have 12 clones started at site one, second i am going to grow a lot of lr, i have a couple hundred beans so i havent desited on how many yet, maybe have 2 summer grows with them,at my house i am growing 12 clones, just started them yesterday,5 grandady purple, 3 bubba kush,and 4 rockbud,im sure by the time harvest comes they will be huge and reaking of smell!the spot i have to wory about is at my house, i am a medical patiant and im legal. but i have a nosy ass neighbor and i think he will try to rip me off, so i am looking for ways to cover up smell. thanks

the best way to cover up the smell is to plant it far enough away from people that they cant smell your herb. at least a 1/4 mile away should provide enough venting that the smell isnt too strong. good luck conceling your stanky ass plants

as goofy as this sounds guys, my buddy John, grew outside, but hwat he did
was he put them in a shed
adn just cut off the roof. It cuts down on the scent ten fold. I mean, obviously you could still smell his dank ass nug, but it wasn't as obvious. I'm guessing your grow more then jsut a couple plants, so this might not work for ya, but hey! It's an idea.

I think one of the strongest, far reaching smells I've ever had in a yard was honeysuckle.

You couldn't get the benefit this year, but if you plant a few vines between your crop and people (i.e. up against the fence between you and a neighbot) this year and get them nice and settled and well fertilized, next year they will probably be double size and covered in blooms all spring & summer long and that is probably all you will smell for half a block either side of you. Go for the varieties that have been bred for fragrance and they'll give your bud a run for it's money in the smell dept. Well established honeysuckle can be evergreen in some areas, so they are great just for landscaping in general.

Back
Top Bottom