Pot gives new veiw on the world

old_smokey9483

Before I started smoking pot I was totally behind the government, pro war, bush is a good guy, yotta yotta yotta. Now that I do, it helps me see things in a new way. I enjoy the finer moments in life even more, like sitting on a beach at dusk is nice, but it's better if you're smoking pot when you're there. Brings out new comedy to certain shows, dvds, and the whole world. It really makes me think deep and gives me excellent insight as well as great relaxtion and a good time. Nice days become even nicer, and bad days become okay days. I just love all the rewards of smoking cannabis.:allgood:

I know exactly how you feel :) Everytime i light up i get the feeling of taking a step out of the constant flow of life and im given time to just sit back and enjoy life for what it is. Just to be able to look at things in a different light and understand things differently. Gives you the ability to see the brighter side in everything :)

hell yea smokey , almost my story , i was to join the army , until i found peace with the weed, weed saved my life:Rasta:

wow, thats also the story of my life, i was gonna go to school to become Preacher, lol its made me come down to Real Life

That's true...it brings out things you might not have noticed if you were sober...it does make everything nicer...i was "destined" to be a nun at age 14...started smoking and i found love...i was like "a nun? what?"

you know what before i started smoking herbs everything that was around me i hated includin my own dad because of the past shits that have had happen but then i started toking and im just like "fuck the past" let bye gones be bye gones but thats not the way i saw before now, i understand things better the world seems happy to me and problems dont grow that much like before im so happy caused we got blessed to have this!!!!!keep toking`~~~`~~!

I feel you on that....Im just sitting her a bit stoned and thinking about things and there not that bad. And alot of things are just beautifull and we dont see it everyday.

I felt a new sense of being one with the earth and the universe once I got high for the first time. It turned on my bullshit detector and allowed me to realize things I'd never thought of or thought to care about before. It also made things I'd normally think we'rent that funny to be hilarious.

It calms my nerves and melts away my stress to help me not worry about the problems in life and to think of ways to solve them from a positive viewpoint.

MR sHibbZ said:
It calms my nerves and melts away my stress to help me not worry about the problems in life and to think of ways to solve them from a positive viewpoint.

I COULD NOT OF EXPLAIN IT BETTER DAMMNNN I FEEL U BIG TIME
SOMETIMES WHEN I GET LIKE REALLY PISSED OFF I JUST ROLL ONE OR PACK A BOWL AND GET HIGH AND I TOTALLY FORGET I WAS EVEN MAD SOME PEOPLE MIGHT NOT BE LIKE THAT AND MIGHT THINK THAT ITS KIND OF IGNORANT BUT I DONT CARE FUCK EM' BUT IM WITH YOU 100% ON THAT PART WHERE U WROTE THAT I MELTS AWAY STRESS!!! YEAH!!! :adore:

Oh man I sitting here blazed thinking that ALL you can't be any more right....wow I really love how being high just gives a warm glow to a dark world. It really does make "Nice days become even nicer, and bad days become okay"

Light one up in honor of weed right now....

I was constantly depressed, mellancolic(?) towards people around me, had chronic pains that would not go away and did not know what to think about anything.... Then came the sacred herb... I can have the worst day ever at work now and just be "thats alright,at least i have a spliff waiting when i get home" and everything that used to be horrible is now endurable...

Blessed be cannabis, the tree of life!

yo when i started smoking everything i thought changed

i just realized i should sit back and enjoy life as much as i can every moment i can
i bet im in a good mood 2-4 times as much as if i didnt smoke pot, not becuase im always high but becuase it like taught me how to live

its like i was always pissed off at the world and then i just mellowed out completely

This thread is 100% true, I used to be one cocky ass bastard that nobody liked cause I wouldn't let things go, like if you had problem with me then im gonna fuck you up, or if you say shit about me im gonna fuck you up. And I used to want to join the military because I am good at fighting and I want to kill.

Then I started smoking weed and it made me relize things that I didn't understand before and it made me more relaxed and mellow around people, if they dont like me then big whoop I dont care unless you start shit with me. I am still thinking about the military just to get myself in great shape and have more disipline, and respect for things in life.

Give it up for Mary Jane!!

Yeah i feel you guys i use to get mad over nothing and once i started smoking if someone pisses me off its a miracle cause almost nothing even phases me now i just accept it to what it really is.peace

exactly i how i feel man! tokin changes ur whole life's perspective..ur view on the world and how it should be run, an u know

PEAACE!

man you sound just like jon stewert on halfbaked "you ever seen the back of a $20bill man?you ever seen the back of a $20 bill on weed?" that's so you man sorry just thought you should know

old_smokey9483 said:
Before I started smoking pot I was totally behind the government, pro war, bush is a good guy, yotta yotta yotta. Now that I do, it helps me see things in a new way. I enjoy the finer moments in life even more, like sitting on a beach at dusk is nice, but it's better if you're smoking pot when you're there. Brings out new comedy to certain shows, dvds, and the whole world. It really makes me think deep and gives me excellent insight as well as great relaxtion and a good time. Nice days become even nicer, and bad days become okay days. I just love all the rewards of smoking cannabis.:allgood:

I've read this post before, but after taking a few rips from my bong and reading this again I have to say I'm the same way with weed. Things that are boring become more interesting and fun, and things that I normally wouldn't laugh at, become hysterical after a few hits of weed. I love it :adore:

And most importantly of all, it switched on my bullshit filter, because before I started smoking, I never really thought for myself, but smoking really taught me how to think for myself, gave me the ability to not care what other people think because we all have our own opinions, and life is so short we shouldn't worry about that kind of stuff. Marijuana is just a plant of love man it makes everyone happy! :cool: :peace:

One of the main reasons I love this forum is because most of the people here actually appreciate pot for its spiritual and mental effects. I feel that pot has changed my life, I once used to be a slave to the mental opression of conventional society, but once I started smoking pot I saw things in a different light. I smoke at least once every day, and at school I am often called a burnout by the mindless weekened smokers who smoke because they think its cool. I think that legalization will not occur unless all stoners get on the same page, and I think that before we educate the masses of non-smokers, we should educate the masses of ignorant smokers.

I have just been diagnosed with ADHD and I told the Dr. that I smoke, he told me that most people with ADHD do. I am on mood stabilizers now so I don't get as angry as I used to, but smoking makes me so calm, like someone released all of this annoying crap in my head and just let it go.....so nice, what sucks is that my "source" is not coming through for me so I am trying to just make it day by day until he does...I do not have anything else that will calm me down the way smoking does, cannot explain it, maybe it is chemical?

Back
Top Bottom