Pot Is Legal In Washington State

Muttt

So .....

Pot is legal in my state (or at least it will be on Dec 6th) ..... how about yours?? If pot is still illegal in your state. You need to do something about that. Now is the time for all the other states to line up and make a stand. In the mean time ..... I'm going out to smoke a bowl.

:thanks::thanks: For all those that voted to legalize pot.

Now they can call Seattle the Emerald City for all the right reasons.

I read the entire bill. It will be taxed all 3 levels. Growing, packaging, and sales. A 25% tax at each level. 75% total tax Plus sales tax. All product must be tested by the State. If it does not meet State standards the whole crop must be destroyed. $500 application fee to grow, and $1000 every year for license.

I'm sure there are more than enough people lining up to apply for the liscense. That's big money and big business. I'm not too concerned since as a patient, I can grow and possess more than an ounce. So, the prices won't affect me much. I just think it's such an important step to end prohibition. The states did the same thing with alcohol. Eventually the fed was forced to legalize booze.

I'm sure there are more than enough people lining up to apply for the liscense. That's big money and big business. I'm not too concerned since as a patient, I can grow and possess more than an ounce. So, the prices won't affect me much. I just think it's such an important step to end prohibition. The states did the same thing with alcohol. Eventually the fed was forced to legalize booze.
Don't get me wrong, I voted to for it and think it's a step forward.

As long as it doesn't affect medical marijuana patients ..... and hopefully takes the focus off of our collectives and dispenseries. Then I am fine with it.

Im in Oregon, the state the didnt get full legalization but has a great medical program, 6 mature plants per person, 18 in veg.. I, like many of us, is very curious to see how the reality of legalization will effect anyone in the industry, grower, seller or smoker...But at the same time am glade I can see it from a far.

Back
Top Bottom