Potency of the bud

Here’s the lighted jewelers magnifier I bought. 30 & 60 magnification. On Amazon for like 10 bucks. I’ve photographed thru the magnifier with my iPhone. Then zoom in to see em better.

IMG_4599.png
I ordered similar, but only with 30x zoom, I think it will be enough.

I am still keeping her alive. 🥸

I was watching the color of the pistils 6 years ago when Michigan went legal. Now it’s the trichomes I watch, waiting for the milky white coloration. I wait til the plants decides to shun its leaves, starting with the largest fan leaves. This is late flower. Only the bud leaves are remaining at the end. Guud luck on the rest of the journey.

I was watching the color of the pistils 6 years ago when Michigan went legal. Now it’s the trichomes I watch, waiting for the milky white coloration. I wait til the plants decides to shun its leaves, starting with the largest fan leaves. This is late flower. Only the bud leaves are remaining at the end. Guud luck on the rest of the journey.
Pistils (the white hairs are really called stigmas) turn first and before the trichomes begin to ripen so that's a good early sign to pay attention. Too early to harvest usually but they're easier watched by the naked eye. Once they turn darker and crinkle in it's time to watch the color of the trichomes more closely with a scope or loupe.

…so two weeks passed from the creation of this topic.
just tried smoking the girl I am attaching pictures. Still no good. And she’s making a lot of bannanas I am removing. Probably go til this friday and cut her. This wasn’t my grow probably lol.
The other one which dried and had some curing maybe has some calming effect, but like I mentioned previously it doesn’t give head high or any psychic effects, sad, again.
Would love to check trichs closely, but not ready to go another three weeks til tool arives. And started to believe for sure that it’s not gonna become super potent over those two weeks.

IMG_7185.jpeg

IMG_7186.jpeg

IMG_7187.jpeg

IMG_7188.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom