Potency Question In A Pollinated/Seeded Flower?

Rescue420

Hello all! I have a question that I am looking for an answer on. Does anyone know if the THC and CBD potency or content dramatically get reduced in a plant that gets pollinated?

I had a bag seed plant (stupid mistake I will never make again!) grow a few hermie flowers that pollinated my entire crop.... Not the end of the world, but I really only cared about CBD content anyway... In that crop I had a couple Shark Shock CBD plants, seeds in the bud have been confirmed. According to Dinafem they would otherwise have been 6% THC and 6% CBD (1:1 THC:CBD Ratio).

I don't really have means to get the bud tested at a facility or anything... But I have heard about different ways to test for CBD content; it sounded like it was more of a positive or negative test, rather than % though.

Any experience or input you folks may help would be much appreciated! Thank you all!

Hello all! I have a question that I am looking for an answer on. Does anyone know if the THC and CBD potency or content dramatically get reduced in a plant that gets pollinated?

I had a bag seed plant (stupid mistake I will never make again!) grow a few hermie flowers that pollinated my entire crop.... Not the end of the world, but I really only cared about CBD content anyway... In that crop I had a couple Shark Shock CBD plants, seeds in the bud have been confirmed. According to Dinafem they would otherwise have been 6% THC and 6% CBD (1:1 THC:CBD Ratio).

I don't really have means to get the bud tested at a facility or anything... But I have heard about different ways to test for CBD content; it sounded like it was more of a positive or negative test, rather than % though.

Any experience or input you folks may help would be much appreciated! Thank you all!

From what I have been told the buds being pollinated will not effect the potency. But You will have decreased yield do to the plant spending energy to make seeds instead of bud. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom