Potency

Sherrystruffles

420 Member
I'm really stumped. I purchased rso that's 75 percent thc I have also purchased edible oil that has 12 percent thc as well as 12 percent Cbd my question is how is it possible to get just as stoned on both oils when the rso has so much more thc. I want to make my own butter with green crack that's supposed to be 21 percent thc and I don't know how much to use.

What you are experiencing is in line with emerging understanding that smaller doses are better, and that thc:cbd in combination is best. Al.so it's possible to overload your receptors to the point they stop absorbing then you have expensive pee.

Suggest you calculate the mgs of thc and cbd in each dose you take, and work from that. Keep reducing until the effect is not what you want, then back up one step.

I'd like some truffles :) welcome to 420 mag.

What you are experiencing is in line with emerging understanding that smaller doses are better, and that thc:cbd in combination is best. Al.so it's possible to overload your receptors to the point they stop absorbing then you have expensive pee.

Suggest you calculate the mgs of thc and cbd in each dose you take, and work from that. Keep reducing until the effect is not what you want, then back up one step.

I'd like some truffles :) welcome to 420 mag.
If you lived in Canada I'd ship you some

Hey I do live in Canada. South east Ontario. Just kidding on the send of course. I can't eat them in any case. Yummy stuff. My daughter makes them - 2 or 3 chocolate types, coffee flavours, and my favourite salted caramel. We are experimenting with cannabis infusions.

If you need any help with calculation of strengths and doses give a shout.

Hey I do live in Canada. South east Ontario. Just kidding on the send of course. I can't eat them in any case. Yummy stuff. My daughter makes them - 2 or 3 chocolate types, coffee flavours, and my favourite salted caramel. We are experimenting with cannabis infusions.

If you need any help with calculation of strengths and doses give a shout.
I'm in northern Ontario and I'm going to try this as well

I'm in northern Ontario and I'm going to try this as well

FYI somewhere on here, there is thread all about recipes. That might be of interest. I'll try and find it and link you in.

Good luck with what you are doing. We can compare notes maybe once we get things moving. Crazy girl won't take any time off.

Back
Top Bottom