Breeding Question

Preachforcure

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if this would work or what do I need to do to make it work...I have LSD fem seeds that are 23% THC I also have Medicann Blue Blood Fem seeds which are THC 15 - 20% and CBD 10% now I would like to cross one of those two with a regular seed called The Force Pain Control which has a THC of 2-3% with a CBD of 16-22%

My goal is to make a plant with extremely high THC and CBD to make CCO/RSO for Cancer patients...Yes I can grow both plants like I'm doing now but it would be awesome to have one plant that will do both...I'm leaning toward the LSD but also like the CBD in the Blue Blood...Can I cross all 3 but I need two grows for that right?

Thoughts?

The short answer is yes, you can - but,

What you're talking about is about a 2-3 year project at the minimum that will include a little bit of capital and some specialized equipment, alot of space, alot of wasted electricity (assuming you're using artificial or at least supplemented lighting and heating/cooling) on plants that you won't want to keep or you will just end up composting or throwing away, alot of hard work and focus and discipline, keeping records like a mad man, and being prepared to end up with a strain that might never come out the way you want (because some strains just don't meld in the way a breeder wants them to).

If you're ready for all of that, then I say go for it. I'm lucky to know some breeders personally so I haven't ever tried it myself, but I'm honestly not sure that I would really want to. They are some of the most amazing scholars among us in the growing community and I don't take them for granted.

That being said, I respect and admire anyone who decides to dive in to the field.

Back
Top Bottom