Power Flower seed. How long from (germinated and) planted seed to sprouting?

HighUpNorth

Hi fellow growers!

Newbie here :)
I've just started on my second grow... That is I hope I have. I germinated a RQS Power Flower seed for a couple of days, first in a glass of water overnight and then a couple of days in wet paper towel in a zip lock bag.

It's now been 5 days since I planted the seed in a peat pellet (maybe 1 cm down) and it still hasn't broken soil yet.

Reason I'm getting a bit impatient is that with my first grow (an Easy Rider auto), both the seeds I planted, after same germination, broke soil after two days.

So does anyone have experience with RQS Power Flower and how long they take to show themselves or just generally if there are any 'rule of thumb' as to how long to wait before acknowledging it ain't happening? :)

Wanted to add a pic of the seed as it looked at day of planting, but as it's my first post, not yet mastered the ability to add pics :)

Cheers

1502251711_3.jpg

Figured out about the picture :)
This is how much of the root shows before planting it. But great to hear that I shouldn't give up hope yet!

If or when it breaks soil I'll start up my first grow journal :)

Aah ok. Well I did handle the seed with my fingers, so I might have contaminated it?
Well ok, I'll still give it another 5 days and if nothing has hapened by then I'll germinate another one and take care use pinchers for handling.

I'll drop by your journal for sure! Thanks for the help so far.

Back
Top Bottom